48

Several months has passed and everything still fine, Jungkook and I still together, we were so much comfortable to each other, we're still happily, strongly inlove with each other. The hyungs are still fine, Yoonmin couple finally admit that their together for months too while Hobi hyung already have the courage to ask Sana out and of course we're so happy, we're so happy that finally, we already found each other partners, well except to Namjoon and Jin hyung they still didn't find their right ones but we, the hyungs hope too that they going to realized that they're the RIGHT ones for each other.. we know and feel that there's something going on between them but we think they still didn't realized even though they're the hyungs lol. Being inlove is really make you stupid and dumb hakhak.

Well... as I said everything is really fine, so so much fine but.... there's only one thing that makes my heart to felt weird...

This past 3 days, I noticed that Jungkook seems quiet... I mean, he still Jungkook, he didn't change atleast a bit but.. he's not really a quiet person, he's not. He's the kind of person who talkative but this past 3 days he seems out... quiet. I mean, he still taking me to a date, we still hangout with our friends, he's always smiling but sometimes, I notice and I feel that there's something wrong... I know that there's something going on with him and I want to know it.

I slightly pout at my thoughts and I glance at him beside me, we're here in the quadrangle, sitting in the bench with hyungs, Hyung Sik and Sana. The hyungs are chuckling, sharing some funny stuffs again, even my love is chuckling with them too but I notice that he's really not happy....

I mean.... he's smiling but I can see in his beautiful eyes the sadness and pain?

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I don't know but I suddenly felt a pang on my chest when I suddenly think that. I blink and look at him who's now have a small smile in his lip, probably already tired to show his fake big smile because I know he's really not happy and I don't know why...

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I look down to his hand that both intertwined, I then took his hand on mind and I smiles softly when I see that he's the one who intertwined our hands. I then look back at him to see him still have a small smile to hyungs. I smiles and slightly pout and just caress the side of his thumb by my thumb and I blink when he suddenly look at me as he smiles with his bunny teeth to me making me to felt my heart warm and ache at the same time because his eyes..... I can really feel that there's something going on with him...

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

I smiles when he suddenly lean on me, resting his head on my shoulder and I blink when he look up at me and I raised my brows to him.

"Let's go home love.."

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

As I heard him say that in a soft, gentle, tired and slightly broken tone, I can't help but to felt soft in my heart and ache at the same time, I mean... his voice looks so small and I'm not used to it.. I'm used to a soft gentle Jungkook's voice only, not with a small, broken, tired voice.

I slightly gulp and I flashes a small smiles and nod at him, making him to smiles at me as he pulled his head away from my shoulder. I then look back at Hyungs, Hyungsik and Sana to see them already looking at us with a smiles making me to blushes and smiles shyly and they chuckles.

"We're going now hyungs..."

"Yes taebear, goooo. Jungkook kinda look tired" - Jin hyung suddenly said smiling and he look back at Gguk