7

Fuck you Jungkook for making my heart in pain.

/

We're now here sitting on the bench without Gguk, he's probably flirting someone again. I rolled my eyes at the thoughts and I sip on my drinks and just munch the chips.

"Oh look guys! It's Jungkook with someone, he's coming to us"

I quickly look at Hobi hyung when he said that and I look around then I see him with a beautiful girl, walking to us. His hand is around in her waist, I didn't mind the pang on my chest again coz I'm used to it.

"Hey Jeon, who's that?" - Yoongi hyung said when Gguk and the girl is already here

He smiled and the girl just smiling shyly at us. I bite my lips and can't help but to admit in myself that the girl is beautiful and she look kind.

"Oh hey guys, this is Sana. The girl whom I dating now"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

So she's Sana...

Dating?

I suddenly felt a lump on my throat and I felt a pang on my chest. The hyungs eyes grew and I just look at them with my heart aching and just smiled, acting like nothing.

"Oh? N-Nice to hear that Jeon!" - Namjoon hyung said awkwardly

Yes it's awkward. Jungkook never bring a girl to meet us, so that's why we're surprised but me? I'm not surprised, maybe this girl is the one he loves now... maybe she's the reason why Jungkook suddenly interesting about love... Well it's good. If she can make Jungkook change and happy then I'll be happy for them even though it's hurts...

"Hi guys, my name is Sana. Nice to meet you" - she said smiling and she bow and we just nod smiling too

"Nice to meet you too! You're pretty" - I said, smiling

"Of course she's pretty, she's the prettiest human that I see"

I felt a deep pang on my chest when Gguk said that while his eyes is looking at her. I gulp and just look away and munch my chips.

She's the prettiest human that you see...

"Oh hey guys we just sit there in another bench. You know we need time for each other" - Gguk said and he chuckled and Sana blushed

"Yeah.." - Jin hyung said smiling awkwardly

They leave and sit in another bench and I can't help but to felt my heart ache at them. What did I do in my past life to deserved this pain? they really sit in another bench infront of my eyes like fuck? I can see their sweetness here.

"I never expect that Jungkook will bring a girl to meet us.." - Namjoon hyung said mumbling

"Ha! You thought this is not a fling for him?" - Yoongi hyung ask smirking

"It's not look like a fling yoongs, you know he never bring a girl to meet us right? And this is the first time so I think he's really serious now, mygod" - Jimin hyung said

I bite my lips and just stay silent. Jimin hyung is right, maybe Jungkook is really serious now in love...

"Yeah we can say this is the first time and it's really surprised us but no, I don't think he'll really date that girl" - Yoongi hyung said crossing his arms while shooking his head