14

"You know I wait so long to happen this and finally you're here. I can't wait to hear your moans"

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

My eyes grew and I pushed him so hard that he fall and I try to quickly run but he quickly grab me again by my arm and he pushed me again on the wall. I groan when I felt my head hit the wall.

"You're trying to escape hmm?" - he said smirking and I was about to shout when he put the knife in the side of my neck

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"W-Who are you.."

"The name is Bogum gorgeous and I really like you from the first time I saw you or should I say...... your body" - he said smirking and looking down at me

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"W-What the fuck do you want.."

"Obviously you"

He smirk and he grip my hips tightly and I tried to pushed him away but he's so strong and his knife still the side of my neck.

"L-Leave me alone!"

"Nah uh uh. Maybe after what will I'm going to do" - he smirk and he lean his head on my neck and he obviously smell it

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

"Hmmm smell good.."

"Look at you, you look so delicious in your outfit. So fucking sexy for me" - he mumbled and he suddenly lick my neck

I pout when I suddenly felt my tears fall and I suddenly felt trembling because of nervous. I tried to pushes him away again but he's really strong that I can't do anything but to just cry helplessly and trying to look around if someone is here but there is no someone. I tried to hit his private area but he already knows that I'll do that so he blocked my knee with his knee.

He continued to smell and licked my neck and I can't do anything just to cry silently because his hands is on my mouth with the knife. I felt so helpless. I don't know what to do.

Ggukie please help me...

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

He then look at me and smirk and I just sobs pleaded him to let me go.

"P-Please let me go..."

"You look beautiful when you're begging, you know. I'd like to heard you begging my dick" - he said wiggling his brows while the knife is infront of my lips

I look at him, disgusting and I can't help but to spit at his face.

"Fuck you"

"Gladly" - he smirk and he quickly attack my neck

I sobs and tried to pushed him away but it's useless. I want to shout so bad but his hand and knife is really on my lips. I felt so weak, so disgusted at myself. I just sob and sob silently and mutter 'please stop' while he's placing wet sloppy kisses on my neck. I hit him so many times but it's still useless then suddenly I heard footsteps and I quickly look around and my eyes grew and I felt hope when I see Hyung Sik look shock. I then raised my hand, a sign that I need help, he was about to step but that Bogum suddenly look up and he look around and Hyung Sik eyes grew big and he.....

Quickly run away.

/ DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG /

My eyes grew when I see Hyung Sik run, I then tried to pushed this Bogum again but he just grip my waist tightly. He then smirk and I glared at him, while crying.