Chapter 1

"Okay guys so you all have been asking me and begging me to make a video about this so now I'm finally going to share with everyone, my take on the situation at hand." Some celebratory noises of kazoos blowing and kids saying 'yaaay' sounded as the girl slapped her desk as if getting ready to break stuff down.

"So, as we all know everyone's favourite and also most approved gay couple has been taking the world by storm with their success and talent but one of the halves of the amazing couple collectively known as 'Lesy' has been acting out just a wee bit much, hence upsetting many of late." The girl did a cringe face. As she spoke, pictures of Jesy and Leigh-Anne popped up at the corners of her screen. Pictures showing them being cute together, them holding hands, walking on red carpets wearing matching outfits and what not. Pictures ranged from the girls when they just started off in the spotlight to currently at the ages of 17.

The girl rolled in her chair to a different section of her room and it seemed that her camera followed her face. "Yes and by one of the halves you guys know exactly who I'm referring to so why even say her name right?" She paused for a moment before a picture of Jesy holding up her middle finger to paparazzi appeared at her side. "Eh well you can see." She gestured to that and then rolled to a different corner.

"Yes, every single person on earth has an opinion on Ms. Jesy's behaviour but before I hop right into that I think that I should do a little intro on the girls for those of you who are probably living under a rock and know absolutely nothing about the global stars Jesy and Leigh-Anne, discovered by the ever famous and beautiful Rihanna." She gestured to a picture of Rihanna which popped up and then rolled excitedly in her chair to her previous position with a giggle.

"So I think we should go ahead and start with the intro. Who on earth is Lesy? Well let me give you all the details."

The scene flipped and it showed her standing in an all white room. "Lesy is made of two young girls Leigh-Anne and Jesy who first started becoming popular through Instagram over one summer vacation when they were both about thirteen. Jesy had met Leigh-Anne while wandering off from her camp and according to her they basically fell in love at first sight." A track of people saying 'aww' played and she held her chest. "I know right?"

She spun around and a picture of Leigh-Anne smiling with a hat which was a bit big for her head showed up. "Aww she was so cute. Can you believe she's thirteen in this picture? What a precious thing." She giggled and then smirked. "Let's start with Leigh-Anne shall we?"

A bunch of pictures of Leigh-Anne popped up and covered her before the scene changed to show Leigh-Anne on an interview at her current age.

"Do you remember ever looking like this or being the way that you were those years ago?" The interviewer asked the smiling girl.

Leigh-Anne looked at a screen where a picture of her at thirteen with her hat on came up and the crowd said 'awww'. She appeared to go a little pink in the face and then clapped her hands tinily. "I remember being young of course. I was thirteen in that picture don't you know? I think that that year was one where everything started turning around for me." She giggled.

"Yes we all know. It was when we all started being introduced to you and your quirkiness." The interviewer said. "Do you remember ever using really quirky words around that time?" Everyone started laughing.

Leigh squealed and covered her face, laughing also. She then shook her head pleasantly.

"You don't?"

Leigh giggled and then shrugged.

"You're embarrassed?" The man asked with a smile growing.

Leigh nodded then said a small 'mhmm'. Before the crowd laughed more and she laughed with them.