EPILOGUE

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jesy yelled on stage before she jumped like a mad woman into the crowd of people.

The crowd cheered heartily as they allowed her to crowd surf on them.

"It is a mega star's birthday and also one of the biggest events taking place right here in Hollywood!"

"Everyone is talking about the huge event where several stars are gathering . ."

"It also marks the day that the celebrity power couple Jesy and Leigh-Anne arrive back on the scene after being away for basically forever!"

"The girls have said that they have a lot planned for their return including a sequel to Jesy's movie, a reality TV show and a sitcom. Everyone's excited about that for sure."

"I am on the red carpet where some of the biggest names in the industry are . . ."

"The beach is crowded! This is crazy!"

Several reporters were covering the extravagant event that was Leigh-Anne Pinnock's 18th birthday bash. It was extra exciting to the world since Leigh never had a really big party before. Though she went to several she had surprisingly never had one for herself.

At the party itself, the girls were turning it up!

"YES IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!" Jesy yelled as she danced way too hard for it to be considered normal. She was still taking therapy with Dr Hernandez and it was still helping. She felt a lot better and wanted to stop but the doctor insisted that there were still some areas she needed to work on so she still attended her sessions. Leigh did so as well so she was at least happy that she wasn't the only one.

"Jes you really missed this didn't you?" Calum asked with a laugh. He held a drink in hand. Jesy and Leigh had paid for their flights here and they were really happy about it. California was a pretty incredible place. They got to live the star life with the girls for a bit too.

"Of course I did! And it feels great to have everyone love me again! Woohoo!" Jesy pumped fists in the air. She faced a crowd of people at their party and they cheered for her, saying they loved her. Now she faced her friends again. "I'm happy."

The entire gang laughed.

"Jesy is such an embarrassment." Perrie commented with her own drink in hand.

Jade snickered. "She is but I gotta say. Yous house is pretty incredible. And I am loving the eternal sleepover we're all having." She and Perrie were currently in the A-level class while Jesy's friends were all done with that part of school. The guys were in university and had a ton of work to do but they didn't mind skipping a week to hang out with their girls.

"Mmm me favourite part is the snack bar close to the indoor pool. Mmm just perfect." Perrie sounded mesmerized.

"Happy Birthday Leigh!" Some people said as they walked by.

Leigh smiled and waved while saying thank you to the people who said that. She grinned at all her friends. "Thanks guys. We're really happy that you're enjoying yourselves. Our friends deserve the best treatment."

"Oh-ho-ho enjoying is an understatement. I don't know how you two don't grow a big head over all this- well I don't know how Leigh doesn't grow a big head." Prince sipped his beer with eyes on Jesy after that.

They all laughed at that.

Jesy rolled her eyes. "Guys I'm working on it okay? I'm trying to be better? Remember? And the therapy is working. I mean . . . I barely toot my own horn anymore."