Chapter 5

The week went by quite swimmingly . . . not really to Jesy though. She'd had several extra classes every day in order to catch up and Leigh had tutored her for two hours when they got home too. Apparently the first week was only the beginning of the struggles because she would be getting several tests for the rest of the semester and if she failed those she'd have even more classes to go to so she could smooth out her rough areas.

Since she had been so occupied, she had not gotten to catch up with any of her friends like she'd wanted to. She'd basically been deep in her books and had not even been able to keep up to date with what people online were saying about her. She really wasn't up to date on social media at all.

The girl and Leigh had agreed to meet up with all old friends over the weekend but with how Jesy was feeling, she was not even sure if she would want to do that. She was exhausted.

The night before, Jesy had spent a lot of time going over key things in the Management A-level text book with Leigh and they had both fallen asleep over the books in bed around ten.

Right now it was ten a.m the next morning on Saturday and the girls still were not up.

Jesy was lying down with her face in a text book upside down on her bed while Leigh's head rested on her back. She had flashcards on her stomach. They had not even gotten to get dressed into their pyjamas.

Someone knocked on their door then.

"Oh Jesy and Leigh-Anne!" A voice sang. "Guess who decided to come see you since you insist on not coming to see us!"

"Don't say it like that. You sound rude. You know they're busy. University isn't easy Perrie."

"Shut up Jade. All you ever do is nag me."

"Because you have no tact."

"Jaaade-uh!"

Jesy frowned in her sleep on hearing those little voices. Wait a minute . . . Jade? Perrie? She started to get up but she became aware of a head on her.

"Jesy . . ." Leigh moaned on her when she started moving.

"Sorry babe." Jesy rubbed Leigh's head. "Did I hurt you?"

Leigh sat up and started to scratch her head. She looked around at the mess on the bed then examined her own self then Jesy. "Nooo! We didn't get into our pyjamas before we slept!" She was very troubled by this.

"Hey, hey relax. It's fine it's . . ." Jesy started to climb out to go to the door. "Did I hear right? Jade and Perrie? You're outside?"

"No it's Rick and Morty- of course it's us! Open the God damn door! Why is it f*cking locked anyway??" Perrie complained.

"Ooo they were getting up to no good last night Pez."

"OMG! They're both naked in there." The two younger girls could be heard laughing.

Jesy groaned then unlocked the door before swinging it open.

"Jeees!"

Jesy fell back because the two younger ones decided to throw themselves onto her body. "Agghh! Get off!"

Leigh had been worrying about not being in her pyjamas until she realized that two of her best friends were here. "Jade! Perrie!" She got up and jumped onto them while they smothered Jesy on the floor. "I missed you guys!"

"Bucket!" The two girls said before sitting around Jesy so they could hug Leigh.

Now everyone was hugging and kissing each other.

"Oh my God look at you!" Perrie said. "Where has the baby fat gone?" She started to laugh. They had not really gotten to see the girls as often as they wanted to since they blew up. The last time they had probably gotten to spend a really long time with them had been when the girls were fourteen and less busy. Ever since then it had been video calls or short meetings and basically encounters which did not make up for the time they spent apart.