Chapter 21

So the next day, Leigh waited to get a moment alone for her to speak with the student in question.

"Man that trampoline was fun. I think my flipping technique is getting better. Heehee I wanna go play around in it later. Woohoo!" Jesy said while packing up Leigh's books for her after her class. So far the cheerleading was going great and the fact that she got to finish her test yesterday kept her spirits high.

Leigh was looking at each student as they left the class, sitting at her desk as she did so.

Jesy stood up with her girl's books. "Ready to migrate?"

Leigh saw the student in question leave the room and she somehow felt a little nervous to approach her later. What if the girl did some other horrible thing? Okay Leigh-Anne you're the authority here. Just keep calm.

Jesy saw where Leigh's eyes were and she gasped. "Was that the student I'm gonna beat later?"

"Jesy." Leigh hissed at her with a frown. She then pinched the girl.

"Ow. Sorry." Jesy didn't get a good look.

"You won't beat her until I tell you to okay? Okay." Leigh nodded. She stood then took her stuff from Jesy. "Now let's get you to your class."

"How are you so sure she's not leaving the school? You shoulda talked to her just now."

"Oh um well . . . okay . . . wait!" Leigh started running out of the class.

A few people in the halls looked at her in confusion.

Jesy decided to follow even though she had a class. Oh wait! I should do so from a distance. So she started tiptoeing after Leigh . . . but quickly.

Leigh-Anne made out the girl walking down the hall and she yelled; "Waaaait!"

The girl turned around slowly only to be met by Leigh full force!

Now they were both holding their heads.

Jesy saw this but decided to hide in a corner. She peaked to keep an eye on what was happening. Gotta protect my girl.

Leigh-Anne recovered from that and then looked right at the girl. "You . . . um . . . can we talk?"

Michelle wasn't expecting this. Hmm . . . Maybe little Lee-Lee's finally realized who I am. She'd expected the girl to be a no show for the rest of the week after being thoroughly embarrassed yesterday but it seemed as if the girl wasn't as frail as she thought. Or maybe she actually realized that no one reads that dumb blog. She rolled her eyes internally. At least I got her to freak out. She's so EASY! She tried not to laugh maniacally. "Dr Pinnock? Talk about what?" She acted confused and innocent.

Ugh I can't hear them. Jesy complained from her corner. But she didn't want Leigh to think that she didn't trust her on this.

"Um . . ." A voice said next to her.

Jesy stiffened before looking at the guy staring at her.

"Are you stalking your girlfriend?" The guy seemed extremely lost.

Jesy's eyes darted about. She then smirked. "You didn't see anything." She winked.

The boy blinked his eyes before continuing to walk off. Celebrities were cray cray.

"About us." Leigh told her.

Michelle's face heated considerably and she felt something in her chest. Now she stopped. Wait what? Ewwww! What was that just now? Whatever. "What . . . about us? You're just my teacher."