Chapter 7

"I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I don't know why everyone wants to act as if Jes is harassing Lee-Lee." Claire said to Amaya and Robin while standing near a bench outside of the school building. Once again, Miranda was absent due to late classes. They were done with classes for the day and were just hanging around about now.

Robin watched the video over. It was a video of Jesy kissing Leigh from her neck to her cheek outside of a classroom while Leigh whined fondly for Jesy to stop. It ended with the girl screaming and Robin couldn't help but giggle. "They were being cute. I have no idea why people want to call this harassment."

"Girl everyone's just against Jesy and that's the tea." Amaya said. "I just want to meet this Cameron girl who thinks it's okay to have people basically stalk them to give her video footage to post on her Keeping Up with Jesy page. I used to like her stuff until she started hating on my girl like honestly." She rolled her eyes.

Claire shook her head. Whoever this Cameron girl was was really making Jesy look bad. The British and American media were using all of the stuff she gathered to keep trashing Jesy and to Claire it wasn't fair. Jesy just came to get her A-levels done and this girl was making it hard for her. She's probably even stressing Leigh out. This was not cool.

"Do you think they'd actually come though?" Amaya asked Claire.

Claire nodded. "Of course. I mean I know Leigh isn't a big fan of noisy places but I'm sure she'll be fine. She's been to music award shows." They were throwing a party in their dorm which many students would be invited to. They decided to invite their girls because they felt that they needed to have a little fun while going to their school.

"Well I hope they come. I know Jesy's been to several parties before so she should be fun to have over. She just needs to learn to control herself you know?" Robin said.

"Yeah definitely. And if Leigh doesn't come we shouldn't be surprised. She's going to have a long week ahead of her." Claire had seen all the little videos being posted of people asking Leigh personal questions during her class and she personally found that the girl looked troubled by it. "Why did people sign up for her class if they weren't interested in what she was teaching? People are so disrespectful." She shook her head.

"Well we can't blame 'em Leigh-Anne and Jesy are what's hot and they're here so . . . yeah. I just feel sorry for the two of the- hey look that's them!" Amaya pointed where the girls were walking hand in hand towards them.

"And they never untied not once!" Leigh-Anne was saying to Jesy as they walked towards a bench outside of the school to wait for one of Sairah's people to come pick them up.

"Wow you must have a gift in tying shoe laces. Did I say that already? Well I'm saying it again. You've got a gift babe. Your first try went well." Jesy kissed the girl's cheek. Even though being with Leigh often made her forget her worries, her eye still twitched from hearing all of the garbage people kept saying about her and her girl's relationship today. We're in love so we show our love when we're out sometimes! I was not harassing my GIRLFRIEND when I kissed her before my class! And even though she's autistic it does NOT mean that she doesn't understand when I play kiss her. We do that all the bloody time! Gaaaah! She would rant about this to Leigh but the girl was in a really good mood because of her shoe laces and Jesy didn't want to mess that up.

"I know!" Leigh-Anne kept her eyes on her laces as they moved.

Jesy could at least smile at how easy Leigh was. Other people gotta buy expensive things to make their girls happy but all I gotta do is show her how to tie her shoes. Heheheheheh. She felt like a winner. As Jesy looked up she noticed that three quarters of their squad which went to their school was standing by the bench they usually waited on. "Heeey!"