Chapter 28

During History class Jesy couldn't focus.

Cheating . . .

Paps . . .

Scandals . . .

Her foot kept tapping quickly underneath the table.

Most students were listening and taking notes from the slide presented on the white board but now and then they would whisper to each other, asking for stationary and notes. They may have been simply doing that but to Jesy it felt as if they were talking about her. Saying things like; 'Look at that wild child. Just doing whatever she wants behind her girlfriend's back' and 'I'm glad they broke up. She never deserved her' and 'has she gained weight?'

Jesy's eyes bulged. "I have not gained weight!" She whipped her head behind her at the male students who were exchanging notes. She had whispered this statement out aggressively.

The two guys stared at her in confusion. "What?" They both said.

Jesy realized that what she had heard was most likely in her head. Oh gosh. Now I'm going mad. She shook her head and turned forward while her leg still shook and her fingers tapped on the desk.

Okay bitch if you keep thinking of this shit then you're gonna have a heart attack again. And the last thing she wanted was to be taken to the hospital over a heart attack. That was an old person disease. Ugh. I may be a wreck but I am not old! Her eye twitched as she shook her head.

She needed to relax. Yes, yes . . . and I can do that by, by, by . . . Her body felt cold and her heart zoomed. Thinking of Leigh! She thought of young Leigh wearing a cute giant hat which basically swallowed her head. The girl was smiling at her and Jesy felt calmer. Aww. You may not know it but you made me into a decent person ya gem. She saw older Leigh in a lab coat, smiling and looking all hot. Genius has never looked more sexy. She licked her lips. And now she thought of Leigh walking all of their dogs and smiling. My baby girllll! I love you! Her heart fluttered several times. Wait . . . She stopped. Okay that wasn't a heart attack again. Phew. She needed to maintain this calmness. Yes I will.

Now she could focus on the class-

The bell rang and everyone started leaving.

Jesy looked all around her in confusion. "Wh-what? The hour is up already?"

She saw the lecturing man packing his stuff up at the front. He turned off the projector and switched the light back on. Now he was at his desk, putting more things together to leave.

Jesy breathed out long before deciding to just go. Way to go Nelson. Why was it even harder to stay focused now? Whatever. She got up and pulled her bag onto her shoulder before moving to the front of the class to leave.

"Ms. Nelson wait."

Jesy stopped to see who asked this and realized that it was the teacher. Mr. . . Oh shit I don't know any of their names. As long as that didn't come up on the exam then she was good. "What do you want?"

The man stared at her bluntly. "Wow." He shook his head then beckoned for her to come closer to his desk.

Jesy rolled her eyes then came closer to him. She now noticed his bathrobe. "Why do you people literally just come here in bed wear? Is it a uniform or something?"

"No we just couldn't be assed." The man removed his glasses then gestured to her with them while his other hand rested on his desk. "I need to talk to you about your test."

Jesy shrugged. "What test?"

He looked like he couldn't believe that she asked that. "Um . . . the test I distributed earlier? You hadn't been paying attention but I gave every student their test but you."