Chapter 16

The next day while Jade and Perrie walked down the hall to get to their classroom for another painful day of learning, Perrie was cracking up.

"And then-and then she said they were going to a 'cube night'. Ahahahahaha!" The blonde seemed to not be able to get over her conversation with Jesy from last night. The whole thing had just been so laaame!

Jade rolled her eyes. "Pez how many times do I have to tell you to stop laughing about that? Leigh really enjoys-"

"Bwahahahahaha!" Perrie seemed to not be able to contain herself. She held onto Jade's shoulder as they walked and laughed onto where her hands rested. "Oh God . . ."

Jade groaned, now looking at Perrie. "No matter how many times we tell you to cut it out you just seem to not be able to stop making fun of Leigh and the stuff she likes."

Perrie stood straighter to frown at her. "Uh excuse me but I am not making fun of Leigh. I expect this sort of thing from her. The person I'm laughing at is J-Jesy!! Ahahahaha! Can you imagine her-her si-sitting at a table- wheeze- and actually tryna s-so-solve the rubik's cube? Rahahahaha! Jessssyyy-uh! Solvin-a rubik's cuuube! Ahahahaha!" This seemed to be extremely funny to her.

Jade stopped walking to stare at the blonde. "Pez she sent me a message last night saying that she actually enjoyed it and that she indeed did learn how to solve the cube and intends on practicing it so she can be able to 'cube' with Leigh."

Perrie was still wheezing but she was calming down. She wiped at a tear in her eye then breathed out slowly. "Wait what? Jesy can solve it now?"

Jade nodded her head.

"Huh . . . well I'll be darned. Maybe it's not as hard as it looks." Perrie kept walking now.

Jade shook her head then followed Perrie up the stairs. She got herself walking at Perrie's side now. "But I must say that that little outing really helped her image. People can't get over the pic those asshole paps took of them sleeping." She got her phone out and pushed it into Perrie's face. "Aww!"

"Aww." Perrie felt warm inside watching the two girls sleeping peacefully at the back of Sairah's car. "Wook at wittle Jesy and her sweepy wittle face and-and cute wittle Bucket and her wittle tongue. She looks like a little kitty and Jesy looks like a little teddy bear." They were now on the floor that their classroom was on.

Jade giggled while swiping to a different picture. "And for some reason people are saying that they're heroes for making Taehyung and his friends' night. One of his friends posted a picture of all of them together and everyone says that it's great that they're spending time with 'poor autistic boys rejected by society'."

"Wow what a way to put that." Perrie blinked her eyes as they entered their classroom. She saw everyone looking at their phones and talking and she guessed that that probably meant that they were fawning over the Lesy pic.

They both went to their seats which were side by side then kept chatting.

"Yeah people really need to stop saying stuff like that." Jade was cringing by the way that the article wrote that. "Really thought people were becoming more woke but they're as fast asleep as ever it seems."

Perrie nodded. "True that."

Jade giggled. "At least Jesy will be coming over for dinner soon. Mam really can't wait to see her and Leigh."

"Aww they're coming over for dinner? How adorable. First they went to Leigh's and now they'll be stopping over at our house." Perrie seemed to find that precious.

"You really act like you live there don't you?" Jade said bluntly while getting a text book out of her backpack.

"It's 'cause I do. Yous just don't know it yet. Haven't approved of it either but at this point you don't have a say." Perrie got her book out too.