Chapter 24

Leigh tugged Jesy along to the outside of the field and they both laughed while doing so.

"I just wanna take everything off right now! Don't make me wait!" Jesy sounded kind of deranged. That kiss had been heated. She needed more where that came from; ASAP.

"Shh, shh, shh . . ." Leigh looked around and then decided that they should sit on some stairs in front of the entrance of the field. They could hear cheers of excitement from the inside but that didn't matter now. No one was here so they could just do as they pleased.

They both sat down now and looked at each other with grins of excitement on.

Jesy bit her lip and then started pulling Leigh's jacket off.

Leigh-Anne closed her eyes as she let Jesy do it. She then wrapped her arms around Jesy's neck. "Let's just do it. Don't be slow. Come on. We both want it."

"Okay, okay . . ." Jesy felt the girl's face come close to hers and she felt a little nibble at her nose. Her eyes closed as she started to kiss Leigh's lips which were so close to her face.

They were now kissing again, feeling alive as they did so.

Leigh started to over power Jesy and the girl began to lean back.

Jesy kept herself up and started to move her hands over Leigh's body.

Leigh did the same to Jesy and she ended up in the elder girl's lap. "I really like your uniform Jesy." She said breathlessly in between kisses.

"Mhmm?" A bothered Jesy said before kissing Leigh again, wanting to dive back into it.

"Yeah it makes you look really sexy. I like it." Leigh-Anne let Jesy start kissing her neck. She went back in to kiss Jesy's lips.

Jesy chuckled on Leigh. "Thanks. I dunno what you're wearing but I like it. Mmm . . ."

Leigh kept kissing her and enjoying it. "It's Perrie's."

"Of course it had to be hers." Jesy mumbled on Leigh. She started kissing the girl's chest.

Leigh held Jesy's face up and kissed her lips passionately. She got her hands at the back of Jesy's and started to try to pull the girl's top off from behind her. "How do you . . . take it off?" She asked breathlessly.

Jesy laughed a little. "Takes a bit of time but you can just rip it if you'd li-"

"Oh my God!"

They both startled and started to scream as they looked to see who said that.

It was a girl. She stood close by with wide eyes looking on in horror at them.

Leigh got off Jesy's lap and started to feel weird. Was this what awkward felt like? "Umm . . . umm . . ." Oh no. We were being really bad just now. We were about to have sex in public! Wasn't that a crime?? She hadn't even been thinking! Her mind just told her to take what was hers! "No don't call the police! We were only kissing. We weren't having sex I promise. We're not criminals." She got up and went up to the girl with her hands clasped.

Jesy was both mad and embarrassed. "Ugh why aren't you watching the game? For once the public decides to leave us alone because football's happening and you decided to follow us? What do you want? An autograph? I don't got a pen on me now." She sounded pretty cranky and rude . . .

Leigh was embarrassed by Jesy. She looked back at the girl. "I'm so sorry. She gets grumpy and um . . ." She now noticed that this girl was Cammie from class. She had even bumped into her earlier hadn't she? "Oh no . . ." Now this was even worse! A student of hers saw her doing that! "Cammie it . . . umm . . ." She had no idea what to say in this situation. She was blank and panicking a bit too.