Author's Note

Hey!

How on earth did you find this book?!

**hugs you**

So, now since you have made up your mind to look into this novel than from my behalf I would promise with all my 206 bones that you won't regret reading it cause I would work hard for it.

This book might have grammatical mistakes and even others because I am not an experienced writer neither English is my first language. I hope you guys will be considerate enough to understand me and endure my writing and exempt from any rude comments. You guys could always suggest some tips or whatever you guys think will be good for me to develop as a writer, but appropriately. I am a good listener.

Don't say Bitch you are a horrible writer.

Tell me: Why I am a horrible writer.

But even if you are not good you must know that your rude comments will be deleted. Understanding that writing comes with criticism, I would try my best to take it as a lesson.

I am not writing a cast list nor making a prologue. I personally think that every individual has a unique mindset, thinking type, and imagination. I under any circumstances would not like to cease or tame it. But from my part, I would try my best to make the characters imaginable and lively. And in the case of the prologue, whatever needs to be known will be in the story and I would appreciate my readers to be patient and feel everything as it goes.

UPDATES will be on every Friday and if I am free then on either Tuesday.

Most important of all, I would love to know your opinion because this book is not an outcome of just my imaginations but your support and help as well. So please comment and let me know your opinions.

Lastly, this book is a product of my imagination and belief, so kindly DO NOT copy any part of it. Moreover, this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of my imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 by Havanah_Reverie

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including storage and retrieval systems, without written permission of the author

❤ HAPPY READING ❤

STARTED ON: 01/04/2020

Instagram handle: perishhh_awayyy