N I N E

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud." 

NINE: BLUE & MAKEOVER. 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! 

Getting up from the comfortable position on my couch, with television beaming in front of me, I sacrificed my pleasure and ran to the door. 

As soon as my feet made contact with the cold floor, I realized how sour my entire body was, screaming to go to hibernation for a lifetime. I tell you, sitting in the metal backless stool in the hospital the whole day is just tiresome.

 However, Mrs. Watkins, the one who was about to adopt Aria too was with her the entire day, bringing Aria her favorite homemade food. And not to say, Bella and Ron also accompanied her afternoon which finally made Aria believe that everything was finally okay. 

The doorbell rang again and after shouting 'I am here' in a high pitched voice, I opened the door. Stood in front of me, very sophisticated and well-groomed two ladies, one kind of too old maybe around the fifties, and the other one were somewhat of my age.

 Both had plaid grey skirts with chiffon white blouses. Their makeup was done beyond perfection but not overdone; simple and shower. 

"Aurelia Hargrave?" The younger one chirped. 

"Yeah," I nodded but a wave of confusion didn't  leave my features. Please just let me watch TV. I whined internally, stomping my feet. 

"Mr. Raymond has sent us. We are their family's personal beauticians." The older one said politely. 

"Yeah but what for?" I quizzed. Why does he keep surprising me? I hate surprises. 

"Today is the announcement party. He told us that you were informed." She added and instantly I remembered his words. 

"Tomorrow we have to attend the announcement party." 

"Oh," I added unconsciously. After a few seconds of blank expression, my eyes went to the two women in front of me and I asked them to come in. 

"What time does the event start?" I walked to my room, with them right behind me carrying dozens of bags in their hands. 

"8 o'clock- Ma'am." The oldie replied. 

"You can call me Aurellia, what are your names?" I said and motioned them to put the bags on my bed. 

"I am Elizabeth and she's my daughter Madelyn." Said Elizabeth as both mother-daughter started unpacking the bags. 

"Okay, I'll take a quick shower." I pulled out my bathrobe and towels and strode towards the joint en suite bathroom. 

"Ma'am- I mean Aurellia," my feet halted at her words as I turned around, "Please apply this golden peel face mask and keep it for fifteen minutes. It will make your skin glow-" 

"Okay," I took away the tube and locked the door behind me. The word Elizabeth just suited the lady so well as if it was made for her; the creases on her forehead and rich round face, with a prominent chin. 

I started by applying the sticky orange face mask after safely keeping my engagement ring at the corner of the sink. Instead of waiting for fifteen minutes I quickly did my manicure and pedicure. 

After that I cleaned my head with shampoo and put a wholesome amount of conditioner; I am a sucker of this lavender scented conditioner. The entire bath took me an approx thirty minutes and when I stepped out of my bathroom my jaw might have literally hit the ground but my body didn't let a single sign of astonishment.