T H I R T Y N I N E

THIRTY-NINE: MESS & UNDERWEAR

THEODORE RAYMOND'S POV

"What the fuck?" My startled voice boomed as soon as I entered Aurellia's room to witness the drastic sight. 

It was nearly ten so I thought it would be civil to wake Christian and Rohanna but looks like I was wrong. Aurellia's entire room was a mess. And above that, both of them were naked. At least Rohanna was covered in sheets but Christian laid on his stomach with his taut buttocks flashing. His hand was thrown over Rohanna's stomach as they snored. But that peaceful environment soon changed with the eruption of my shocked volume and they both woke up with a jerk.

At least I didn't interrupt them while they were banging each other. Though, I can't say I haven't in the past. 

"What the hell are you doing in my room Theo," Christian hoarse out in his morning voice. It sounded like a half dead sheep's sound. He stood up, forgetting he wasn't in clothed and rubbed a fist over his eyes. 

"Ahh…" A voice yelled behind me. Wow! Aurelia decided to grace us now.

 I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. She hid her face between my shoulder blades while shaking her head. I snaked my hand behind to hold her to me protectively by the small of her waist pulling her flush against me.

"At least cover yourself Chris," I suggested gruffly. 

Rohanna threw him a cushion, now have woken up completely and he covered his manhood with it. Though his face didn't have that shameful expression. Honestly, I would have worn a wry face if I was caught in such a compromising position.

 Rohanna slapped his butt with a mischievous glint in her eyes while biting on her lip. 

"Ouch. Didn't you have enough of it last night?" Christian lowered his voice to sound appealing and winked at her.

"Guys, we are still here," I reminded them, tracing patterns of Aurellia's back.

I looked over my shoulder to check on her. She was peeking over my shoulder to look at the scene going in front which made my nose dip into her soft cheek. Her body reacted instantly and her cheeks deepend a shade while she blinked repeatedly. I smirked to myself at the effect I had on her. She pulled away awkwardly, not sharing the body heat with me any longer. I missed that. 

Flashbacks of her delicate body entangled with mine last night came in front of my eyes. The way she breathed steadily or held the hem of my t-shirt in her fist as if I was about to flee or there her leg over my stomach, maybe mistaking it as a pillow or how I woke up with her breaths tickling my neck.  I would undoubtedly say that it was the most comfortable night I had in a long time though i can't say much about the amount of sleep I was able to achieve when she was so close to me. Looking at her sleeping form, or hearing her light snores or feeling her protected with me was overwhelming to other levels. 

And that one thing which gave me a green signal was - she was aware of our closeness, growing bond and tension between us. She was a light sleeper and slept with an open eye always. I say so because when on her first night in my room, she woke me up by nudging my elbow when I had involuntarily moved to her part of the bed. She was sitting and didn't sleep till I grunted for being disturbed in the middle of the night and shifted farthest to the other side of the bed.

One more thing I noticed was she would stare at the moving fan till she got hypnotized to sleep.

"Who asked you to be here?" Christian's voice brought me out of my trance.