My Princess of Lothlórien

>Azog's point of view

~"Master. We have found Oakenshield"~ One of my orcs, Fimbul, said to me. ~"The dwarves weren't alone"~ Another orc told me. ~"Who was with them?"~ I asked as I pet my white wargs head. ~"A wizard, a hobbit, and an elven women"~ He said catching my attention at the end. ~"An elven women?"~ I asked. He nodded. ~"Did she have blonde hair?"~ I asked. The orc nodded. ~"Do not touch a single hair on her head. If I hear of anyone touching her I shall skin you alive and leave you to suffer until your death"~ I said raising my voice. ~"What is so special about this elven women?"~ Another orc asked. ~"She is my princess of Lothlórien"~ I said and sat down next to my warg. ~"Now leave"~ I said. Once they left I put my hand on my cheek where she kissed me. I wish I could see her again. I closed my eyes and imagined her face again. She was beautiful. She made my heart of ice melt. None of the evils of the world mattered as long as I had my princess with me. But what was she doing with dwarves? Those filthy beings. They killed my people! And took my hand! She was with the enemy and that was something I wouldn't stand for.

      If she wanted to stoop as low as being with my enemy than let her. She's just as worse as those filthy dwarves. My warg knocked his head into my arm. ~"She's just as bad as them"~ I said and reached out to pat my warg's head.  He growled and moved away. ~"You know she's nothing like them"~ Narzug said to me and walked out from his hiding spot. ~"You know nothing about her!"~ I barked. ~"I know enough to know she is nothing like dwarves"~ He said back. I looked at Narzug. Fear was showing in his eyes. ~"And I know you have feelings for her master"~ Narzug said as I walked closer to him. ~"Feeling? I have none. Feeling are for the weak at heart. My heart is made of stone! And ice! Nothing can penetrate it!"~ I yelled as I picked him up with my good hand. I held him eye level to me. ~"I am evil. And evil has no feelings"~ I said and tossed Narzug on his back. ~"I'm sorry master"~ He said as my warg started to growl at him. ~"I'm tempted to let him attack you"~ I said and smiled. ~"Nothing would please me more than to see an undeserving orc loose his life"~ I said as Narzug crawled back before standing on his feet. ~"Shouldn't you be bringing me Oakenshield's head?"~ I asked. Narzug nodded. ~"Oh and Narzug"~ I said getting his attention. He turned around and faced me. ~"Send out word to the goblin king that I am looking for Oakenshield. I will pay for his head. And Arandur. I'm still searching for her. If she is seen I will pay double to have her unharmed"~ I said. Narzug nodded again and left.
       I sat down on the stone steps and looked out at the dark sky. ~"Still searching"~ I said to myself. My warg nudged my arm with his head. I placed my hand on his head and pet him. ~"Once I find her I shall bring her back her and she will be mine"~ I said and grined. She had been gone for months after her first journey to Rivendell. Why she hadn't returned to me was something that greatly puzzled me. I thought she might've stayed in Rivendell. But I heard word of Aran returning home months after. She was seen walking in the forest of Lothlórien with that wizard again. Maybe he was to blame for her not returning. The wizard had been against us meeting. He thought Aran would be in danger around me. It was a lie. There was only one safe place for Aran to be and that was by my side. By my side! Yet she is not here. She is with the enemy. That was a dangerous place for her to be. The dwarves put her life in danger. They're filthy and reckless. They have no respect for me or my people. That's why I had to wipe out the line of Durin. I would kill every last one of them! They would all know my pain! I looked out at the dark sky again. The clouds had turned dark and slowly started to swirl together. The sky had not been dark since the day Aran left. They sky had felt my pain of her not returning and often cried the tears I could not. Feelings were for the weak. All I knew was anger and all I sought for was revenge and Aran. She would be mine. Whether it was againt her will or not.

_____________________________________________________________

Okay so kind of a short chapter. I apologize. Please forgive me! D: The next one will be better I promise.

_____________________________________________________________