The Arkenstone

"You will take nothing from me, dwarve. I laid low your warriors of old. I instill terror in the hearts of men. I am King under the Mountain!" Smaug said to Thorin. "This is not your kingdom! These are dwarve lands! This is dwarve gold! And we will have our revenge!" Thorin yelled back. ^"Let the gold go!"^ Thorin yelled as he pulled on a metal chain. Smaug looked in awe at the large golden statue that now stood towering over him. The statue started to bubble and poured on the dragon. He was below the gold for a few seconds leaving us to wonder what happened to him. "Revenge!?" Smaug yelled as he bursted out of the gold. "Revenge?! I'll show you revenge!" He shouted before flying off. "What have we done?" Bilbo asked. "He's going to Lake-Town" I said worried. My worries of the people of Lake-Town were forgotten when I felt Thorin's ring around my neck. "Thorin!" I yelled and ran over to him. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "You're safe" He told me and hugged me back. I let go of him and pulled the ring off my chain. "Your ring" I told him and held it out. "It was not the ring I was worried about" Thorin said as I looked at him confused. "But the person wearing the ring that I wanted back safe" Thorin said as he slowly took the ring from me and slid it back down on my thumb. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him gently before pulling back and looking at him. His blue eyes were soft and caring. "I'm glad you're safe" Thorin said and kissed my forehead. We pulled away and made our way back up to the piles of gold. "We need to find the Arkenstone" Thorin said to his company. We searched but found nothing. There was too much treasure to go through at once. "Rest for now, back in the tunnels. We'll return searching in the morning" Thorin said as the company went back to the tunnel. We made our beds and fell asleep. Thorin laid with me as we slept. I was woken up to the sound of gold coins clinking against one another. I looked around and noticed Thorin wasn't there. I looked to the other members of the company to see if they were still sleeping. The sound of the coins didn't seem to even exist to them. I got up and walked to the edge of the tunnel. "Thorin" I quietly called as I saw him sitting on the edge of the stone. "What are you doing awake?" I asked him. Thorin got up and looked at me. "Looking for the Arkenstone" He said. "That's been the only thing on your mind lately" I said and looked down at the floor. Thorin walked over towards me and placed his rough hand on my cheek before he kissed me. I moved back breaking our kiss. "Thorin Oakenshield I do not want to see the Arkenstone corrupt you like it did your grandfather" I said upset. "I am not my grandfather" Thorin angrily said before the back of his hand met my cheek. "Arandur" Thorin said quietly when he noticed what he did.

He placed his hand gently on my burning cheek. "You mean more to me than any stone" Thorin said as he placed his lips on mine. His hand trailed down from my cheek to my waist. Thorin's kisses became rougher as he pressed me against the stone wall. His lips moved from mine down to my neck. "Thorin" I quietly moaned as I closed my eyes. His attention was focused on making marks on my neck. I moaned again and wrapped my hands in his hair. Someone cleared their throat making us freeze. "Hello uncle" Kili said making me open my eyes and push Thorin away. "Kili" I said and ran over to hug him. "You're okay" I said as I looked at him. He nodded. "Is Fili with you?" I asked. "He's sleeping with the other dwarves. I wanted to see where you two were" Kili said and smiled. "And I found my uncle sucking on your face" Kili said pointing at us. I blushed as Thorin walked over to hug his nephew. "We should get some sleep" I said as we walked back into the tunnel. Kili made his bed next to his brother and fell asleep. Thorin and I laid back down in our bed before he held me tightly against his chest. Thorin kissed my head as I stared to fall asleep.

In the morning the dwarves ate the food given to them by the men of Lake-Town. Most of the dwarves had gone back to searching for the Arkenstone when Fili walked over to me. "There is a bruise on your cheek" He said and gently touched the bruised spot on my cheek with the back of his finger. "How did you get it?" Fili demanded. "It's nothing" I said and started walking down the tunnel. The other dwarves had all made their way down to the treasure and I was left alone with Fili and Kili. Fili grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "What happened?" He asked again. His voice was rough. "Tell him" Kili told me. "Tell me what?" Fili asked his brother. "That the Arkenstone has already gotten to our uncle" Kili told him. "But that doesn't explain the bruise" Fili said as his grip tightened on my arm. "I told him I didn't want to see him end up like his grandfather. He told me he wasn't his grandfather and hit me" I said as I looked down at my feet. "He didn't know what he was doing. It wasn't him, it was the Arkenstone" I told the brothers as a tear started to streak down my face. Fili pulled me into his chest and held me tight. After a minute he pulled me so I was facing him. Kili walked over and helped his brother wipe my tears away and fix myself up again. I laughed as they hugged me tightly, squishing me between them. "If he does this again, you tell us, and we shall put our uncle in his place" Fili told me as I nodded. "Thank you" I said to both of them. I kissed Kili on the cheek as he smiled at me. "Fili, Kili" Thorin said from further down the tunnel as he made his way closer to us. I kissed Fili on the cheek and watched as the blonde haired dwarve turned red. Kili and I both laughed. "What are you doing" Thorin demanded. "You should be out searching for the Arkenstone" Thorin said as he looked down at his nephews. "Sorry uncle" Kili said as they both walked down the tunnel past Thorin.

He looked at me with stone eyes. "Are you going to hit me again?" I said harshly. He didn't respond. "If you are, I would prefer you do it now and get it over with so there's not this big build up to it" I said. Thorin lifted his hand and brought it back. His hand wrapped in my hair as his lips crashed down on mine. I was shocked at his actions but kissed him back. Thorin's hands held on to my thighs tightly before he gave them a small squeeze, signaling for me to jump up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. Thorin slowly started to walk down the tunnel before he broke the kiss. He walked to the edge of the stone and slightly bowed, letting my body hang over the stone. "Thorin!" I yelled and hung on to him tighter. "Thorin! Don't drop me!" I squealed. He slowly walked back and took off running to the edge of the stone. "Thorin!" I yelled as he turned onto his back in mid-air before he hit the pile of gold. He laughed deeply and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thorin Oakenshield" I said as I laid my head on his chest. "You are a dangerous man to love" I told him as he kissed my hand. "And you are a dangerous elv to be loved by" Thorin said we both sat in the gold.