Dreams of War

____________________________________________

I have 2 days to finish this story and I'm determined to do it!! Expect maybe 2 or 3 chapters up today :)

____________________________________________

>Arandur's point of view<

      ~"Arandur"~ A voice said as my eyes slowly opened. I smiled when I saw Azog's face. ~"Azog"~ I replied and hugged him tightly. ~"My princess. I thought you would never wake up after that hit you took"~ Azog said as I stood up on my feet. ~"Hit from what?"~ I asked him confused. ~"Hit from that filthy dwarve king"~ Azog said as I looked around. ~" Dol Guldur"~ I said as I noticed where we were. ~"Aran"~ Azog said getting my attention. ~"You are trying to fight a war you cannot win. Sauron is getting stronger by the day and the number of orcs are growing"~ Azog said as he walked closer to me. ~"You do not know the strength of dwarves. They are getting stronger of the day. And more dwarves will come to our aid, the elves and men of Lake-Town will help"~ I said before I was cut off by Azog. ~"Arandur! I do not wish for you to be killed! This is not your battle!"~ Azog yelled. "Azog" I said as I looked up at him.

      "This has been my battle since I joined the company" I said as Azog put his hand on my arm. "Aran" He quietly said. The voice that came out of his mouth didn't sound like him. "Azog?" I asked as my eyes opened. Two figures came into view, Kili and Fili. "No. Kili" He said and smiled. "Kili" I said and quickly threw my arms around him. "I'm so happy to see you" I said as she let go and looked at the dwarve. "Sounded like some nightmare you had" Fili said getting my attention. "You have no idea" I said and laughed. The slight sound of footsteps were heard down the tunnel. "Aran can we talk?" Bilbo asked as he came into view. I nodded and walked with the hobbit. We walked down to the edge of the stone. "Did you tell Thorin?" Bilbo asked. "No. I......I just can't" I said shaking my head. "You have to" Bilbo saying yelling. "If you don't then I'll tell him" Bilbo said. "Kili no!" I heard as Kili walked towards us. "Tell him what?" Kili asked. Bilbo and I looked at eachother. {"You can trust Kili"} Bilbo told me. {"Tell him then"} I said back. Bilbo walked over to Kili and whispered something in his ear. "What?!" Kili yelled. "I'll kill him myself!" Kili continued to yell. "What happened?" Fili asked confused. Bilbo walked closer to Fili and told him. He was in shock. "What's wrong?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned around to see Thorin. Bilbo walked up to Thorin. "Bilbo no" I said and grabbed the hobbit's arm.

      Bilbo shook my hand off his arm and told Thorin. His eyes grew wide before his face hardened. "I'LL KILL HIM!" Thorin yelled. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Thorin yelled as he walked closer to me. "I didn't want to make you angry" I said. My voice came out softer than I thought. "Don't you dare touch her!" Fili yelled as he pulled me away from Thorin. "You are no uncle of mine if you hit her again" Fili said firmly. Kili had pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly as Thorin stomped away. "He needed to know" Kili told me. I sighed as he let go. "I suppose" I said and shrugged my shoulders. "We should head over to the wall" Bilbo said as he started walking. We followed the hobbit to see the rest of the company building the wall. "Does it need to be that high?" I asked Dwalin. He nodded. "Of course lassie. We don't want any one to be able to take our treasure" Dwalin said and continued helping. "What can I do to help?" I asked and smiled. "Nothing" Thorin told me making my smile fade. "I'm capable of doing anything anyone els can" I said. "My queen under the mountain shall not get her hands dirty doing work if she doesn't need to" Thorin said as he placed his hand on my cheek. He kissed my forehead before walking away to help. I sighed and sat down on the floor. "He means well Arandur" Ori said as he sat down next to me. Ori had a stack of papers in his lap. "What's that?" I asked. Ori smiled. "Drawings. I did them on the journey" He replied. "May I see them?" I asked and smiled. Ori nodded and handed me the papers. There was many different drawings. Some of them were of the landscape we passed and others were of the company. The last drawing was of me and Thorin. I was looking up at him with a smile on my face and he was smiling down at me. I looked at Ori and smiled. "You are very talented" I said and handed him back the papers. "Thank you" Ori said slightly blushing. "Come on you two" Dwalin told us as he walked by. "But Thorin doesn't want us doing anything" Ori said as we stood up. "Well come on anyway" Dwalin said making me laugh. We followed him to the now finished wall. "Wow" I said as I looked up. "Bofur is taking first watch" Dwalin said and patted him hard on the back. The pat almost knocked Bofur on to his face and almost knocked the floppy hat off his head.

      Bofur had been on watch most of the day. I had offered on more than one occasion to take watch but he denied my offer. "Thorin!" Bofur yelled down at us. "Thorin come look!" Bofur yelled even louder. The entire company rushed to the top of the wall to see what was happening. Two flags were seen, the flag of Lake-Town and the flag of Mirkwood.