Elves of Mirkwood

_____________________________________________________________

Okay so it gets a little weird and rapeish and it's a shorter chapter

_____________________________________________________________

We tried to fend off as many spiders as possible but there was too many for us. Luckily for us the Mirkwood elves came to our rescue. The two main elves of the group were Legolas and Tauriel. Legolas pointed his bow at Thorin's neck. "Do not think I won't kill you, Dwarve. It would be my pleasure" Legolas said to Thorin. "Mellon nin please" I said making his lower his bow. "Search them" He said to the elves. "This sword was forged by my kin Where did you get this?" Legolas asked as he looked at Thorin's blade. "It was given to me as a gift" Thorin said. "Not just a thief, but a liar as well" Legolas said as he pointed the sword at Thorin's neck. His attention was taken away from Thorin as he noticed me struggling to get the elves away from me. *"Do not search her"* He demanded. *"My lady of the elements"* Legolas said and bowed. *"My prince of Mirkwood"* I said and bowed back. *"Take them back"* Legolas demanded. We were taken to the thrown of Thranduil. The dwarves were taking down to the prison and locked up. I was taken down with dwarves but not put in a cell. I heard yelling that I reconized as Thorin's voice. Two elven guards brought him down and threw him in a cell. I pushed the guards off my arms and ran to the cell. "Thorin" I said. He reached his hands out and held onto mine. *"Princess of Lothlórien. Thranduil wishes to speak with you now"* An elve told me. ^"Thorin Oakenshield I shall come back for you. You are my true one and I will not let you rot in a cell"^ I said as he touched my cheek. "I will come back" I whispered before kissing him through the bars. The elve grabbed my arm and dragged me to Thranduil's throne. "Princess of Lothlórien" He said and smiled. "The last time I saw you you were refusing to marry my son. And now you enter my land with dwarves" Thranduil said. His voice was full of hate. "I will give you one last chance. If you marry Legolas I will let the dwarves go" Thranduil said as Legolas entered and stood by the bottom of the throne. *"Legolas. I grew up with you knowing one day we would be married. But I cannot marry you. You are not my true one and I have found him"* I told Legolas as he walked closer to me. "The dwarve leader is your true one?" Legolas asked me as he placed his hand on my cheek. I nodded. {"If my father let's you go then you two shall be happy"} Legolas said and dropped his hand from my face. He left. "I cannot marry him" I told Thranduil.

"Take her to my room" Thranduil demanded. I was roughly grabbed by the arms and dragged into Thranduil's room. I was tossed on a large bed covered in green slik sheets. Shortly after Thranduil entered. "You refused my offers" He said as he door closed behind him. "But I am not so willing to let my needs go unfulfilled" Thranduil said as he pinned my arms down to the bed. I tried to squirm my way out of his grip but I couldn't. "So pure and untouched" Thranduil said as he lowered his body to rest between my legs. "I know that your parents forbid you from ever seeing a male elv besides Legolas and the elves of Imladris" Thranduil said as his hand trailed up my thigh. He pulled me onto my back with my legs in the air. "Stop Thranduil!" I yelled. "Help! Someone help!" I yelled as loud as possible. "No dwarve will come to save you. Not even Thorin Oakenshield" Thranduil said as he pressed his erection against me and smiled. "Help!" I yelled again. I noticed the door opened but Thranduil didn't. A silver cup was taken off a table and made it's way closer to us. It got higher in the air before it came crashing down hard on Thranduil's head. He fell unconscious and I pushed him away from me. "Who is there?" I called. Bilbo appeared. "Master Baggins" I said and hugged him. "You are the bravest hobbit I have ever known. I owe you my life" I said making him smile. "Quickly. We have to go. The dwarves are waiting" Bilbo said and grabbed my hand as we ran down to the wine cellar. "Get in quickly" Bilbo told me as we came across wine barrels. "They're all full" I said in panic. Thorin reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the barrel he was in. "Get in" He demanded. I followed his instructions and squeezed in the barrel with him.