The Secret

____________________________________________
Sorry about this chapter being short
____________________________________________

      "Your beauty could instantly shatter the hearts of dwarves, men, or a man of any kin. Your laugh could melt gold and stop a dwarve in his tracks" Thorin said as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small silver ring with many stones lining the top of the band. On the inside was writting in Khuzdul, the writing said azyungal. "Thorin" I said as I looked at the ring. "Be my queen under the mountain" Thorin said as he slipped the ring on my finger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, pushing him back down on to the gold. "There is no question that I would've ever said no. Thorin Oakenshield, you are my one" I said as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "She said yes!" Thorin yelled up at the ceiling as I laid my head on his chest and let out a few laughs. The dwarves cheered. "Forget the search, I have found my true treasure!" Thorin yelled at the company. They busied themselves by finding treasure for themselves. Thorin and I laid in our spot being bothered by no one. When we realized it was late Thorin told his company to find food. After we ate we laid our beds out. "Tomorrow we shall build a wall to cover the front gate" Thorin said to his company. We laid down together with our blankets doubled up. My head was on his chest and slowly lifted up and down with Thorin's breathing. "Goodnight" He whispered to me. "Goodnight" I whispered back and closed my eyes.

>Fili's point of view<

      I had made my bed next to my brother's. He was next to my uncle and our elven woman. Her beauty was beyond anything any of us had seen. I sat up in my bed and looked at the two of them. I couldn't help but want something like that, the kindness and love between them overpowering the one incident they had. I laid back down on my bed and covered myself with the blankets. I used to dream of her before I knew she was Thorin's one. I'm my dreams I was king under the mountain and she was my queen. I closed my eyes and tried to push the thoughts of her out of my mind. I was woken up in the morning by my brother. "Fili! Wake up!" He said and shook me. I opened my eyes and yawned. "Thorin wants us to start on the wall. You and I are to stay here and keep his one company until she wakes" My brother said as I sat up. I nodded and rolled up my bed before we both sat with our backs resting on the stone wall. We had pulled out our pipes and began smoking them when our elven woman started to move in her sleep. "Azog" She said quietly. "What did she say?" I asked Kili. "Azog" He repeated. "That's what I thought" I said as we waited for her to say something. She moaned and rolled over. "Do you think she's having a nightmare?" Kili asked. I shrugged. "Maybe" I replied as I lifted my pipe to my lips. "No" She shouted in her sleep. "I think she is" Kili said and moved closer to her. "Aran" My brother said as he put his hand on her arm. "Azog?" She asked as her eyes opened. "No. Kili" My brother said and smiled. "Kili" She said and quickly threw her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy to see you" Arandur said as she let go and looked at my brother. "Sounded like some nightmare you had" I told her as she looked at me. "You have no idea" Arandur said and let out a little chuckle. The hobbit made his way down the tunnel. "Aran can we talk?" Bilbo asked her. She nodded and walked with the hobbit. "Let's follow them" Kili said and smiled. "Did you tell Thorin?" Bilbo asked. "No. I......I just can't" Arandur said as she shook her head. "You have to" Bilbo saying yelling. "If you don't then I'll tell him" Bilbo said as Kili walked towards them. "Kili no!" I said to my brother. "Tell him what?" Kili asked. Bilbo and Arandur looked at eachother. Bilbo walked over to my brother and whispered something in his ear. "What?!" Kili yelled. "I'll kill him myself!" Kili continued to yell. "What happened?" I asked confused. Bilbo walked closer to me and told me the disgusting thing Thranduil almost did. I was in shock.