I Will Have War

____________________________________________

I was supposed to see the hobbit tonight but I can't :'( So the ending is more based on the book and sorry for the shorter chapter

____________________________________________

      Bard and Thranduil had joined forces. They requested their share of the treasure after Bard killed Smaug. Thranduil wanted his white gems and Bard wanted gold to rebuild Lake-Town and Dale. He would take up his rightful place as the king of Dale. Thorin refused to give anyone besides the company a share of his gold. "Thorin do not be stubborn! Thranduil is someone you don't want to upset" I said as I grabbed his arm. "I am someone you don't want to upset" Thorin said as he shook my hand off his arm. "Do you not remember what he did to you? He shall pay for it" Thorin said harshly. "Thorin" I said getting his attention. His face calmed. "This is not like you" I said as I put my hand on his cheek. He placed his hand over mine and squeezed it. "It is like me to protect you" Thorin said. That was the first time he sounded like himself today. His crown was placed on his head, he was the rightful king. His armor was shining as bright as his eyes used to when he looked at me. Thorin held my hand in his as he looked down at Thranduil and Bard.

     "Will you have peace or war?" Bard asked. "I will have war!" Thorin said as his grip tightened on my hand. "Have it your way dwarve" Thranduil said and turned his army around. "Thorin....do you understand what you just did?" Kili asked. Thorin nodded. "If your uncle wants war.....then we shall have war" I said as Thorin let go of my hand. "We'll prepare for battle" Thorin told the company. I sighed and walked closer to Bofur. "I'll take watch" I told him. This time he didn't refuse. The night came and I stayed watch. "Aran!" Thorin yelled up to me. "Aren't you going to bed?" He asked. "I'm keeping watch" I yelled down at Thorin. Later when the rest of company was asleep Bilbo joined me on the wall. "Going somewhere master Baggins?" I asked as he jumped. "No. I was just...." Bilbo said as he hid something behind his back. "What are you up to?" I asked the hobbit. "I had a plan" Bilbo said and showed me what he was hiding. "The Arkenstone" I said amazed. "When did you get this?" I asked him as he covered it with a cloth. "Before the dragon left" Bilbo said. "If Thorin finds out he'll kill you!" I yelled. Bilbo tried to hush me. "Fine. Bilbo Baggins do as you will" I said and turned my back. "But remember I tried to stop you" I said as Bilbo nodded. He climbed down the wall and made his way to Bard and Thranduil. I shook my head as he left my sight. "Aran!" I heard from below the wall. I looked down and saw a fimilar face. "Legolas" I said as he started to climb the wall. "Get down! If the company sees you they'll kill you" I said as Legolas reached the top of the wall. "You're on the wrong side mello nin" Legolas told me as he sat on the edge of the wall. I shook my head. "I think finally I'm on the right side" I said and smiled.