Lake-Town

We were wrapped in blankets and sat in front of a fire. I sat shivering next to Thorin. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. "They may not be the best fit but they'll keep you warm" Bard said as we were handed clothes. Thorin put his blanket on top of me before he got up and looked out the window. "A dwarvish windlance" Thorin whispered. "You look like you've seen a ghost" Bilbo said. "He has. The last time we saw such a weapon a city was on fire" Balin replied. "Here" The little girl said as she handed me a cup of hot tea. "Thank you" I said and smiled as she sat down on a bench across from me. "You aren't a dwarve" She said as she looked at me. I ran my hand through my wet hair and pulled my hair behind my ears. "You're an elv" She said and smiled. "Not just an elv but an elven princess" Thorin said as he walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "I'm Tilda" She said. "I'm Arandur, elven princess of Lothlórien" I said and smiled back. "And this is my melleth, Thorin Oakenshield, king under the mountain" I told her as she looked at him. "What does melleth mean?" Tilda asked. "Beloved" I said as I placed my hand on Thorin's arm. "But you're a dwarve and an elv" The older girl said as she sat next to her sister. "But he is my true one. And I cannot live without him" I said as Thorin kissed my head. "So if he is king under the mountain, what does that make you?" The girl asked as Thorin sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me tightly. "It makes her queen under the mountain" Thorin replied as his hand rested on my hip. I wrapped the blankets around him and placed my head on his shoulder. "It's like a fairytale" Tilda said and smiled at us.

      "Here are your weapons" Bard said and laid something on the table. Thorin got up and placed the blankets back on me again before he walked over to the table. They complained about the weapons and asked for steel swords and axes. "Where's your weapon?" The older girl asked me. I pulled up the quiver that was between my legs and placed it on my lap. "A bow?" Tilda asked. "And a sword" I said and placed it back down on the ground. Night came and we still stayed by the fire. We set our beds up on the floor. Thorin pulled me close to him as we laid down. I looked at him and smiled. Thorin bent his head down and placed his lips on mine. "Goodnight" Thorin whispered to me. "Goodnight" I whispered back and burried my head in his chest. When I woke up in the morning it was to the sound of loud dwarves. Everyone was sitting down to eat and it was extremely early. I sat between Bilbo and Thorin. "Morning" Bilbo told me. "Morning master Baggins" I said back. Thorin placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a small squeeze. I smiled at him before turning my attention to the food. "We need to get into the armory and get weapons" Thorin told his company. When the sun had still not risen we made our way out of Bard's house and towards the armory. "Can you see anything?" Bilbo asked. "Shh! Keep it down" Oin responsed. "As soon as we have the weapons we make straight for the mountain" Thorin said. "Go, go, go" Thorin said as he rushed his company into the armory through a window. We climbed in and started grabbing weapons. I had my weapons tightly around me as we grabbed more. Thorin was handing Kili weapons when he noticed him struggling to stand right. "You alright?" He asked his nephew. "I can manage" Kili said before Thorin placed another weapon in his arms. Kili made his way to the stairs struggling with every step he took. His injured leg gave out and he fell down the stairs making more noise than we needed. We heard guard shouting as they got closer to us. "Run!" Dori yelled from outside. Weapons were all pointed at our necks from the guards. Thorin looked at me and gulped. He knew we were in trouble. We were dragged to see the master. "What is the meaning of this?" A tall and fat ginger haired man asked. "We caught them stealing weapons sire" One of the guards told the man. "Enemies of the state eh?" The man asked. "A desperate bunch of mercenaries if ever there was sire" A short ugly man who's voice I reconized.