Erebor

"Erebor" Thorin said as he started to walk into the mountain. "Thorin" Balin said as he tried to keep back tears. Thorin put his hand on Balin's shoulder and nodded. He walked into the mountain. "I know these walls" He said as he looked around. "These halls. This stone" Thorin said as he placed his hand and forehead on the stone walls. "You remember it Balin" Thorin said as he turned around. "Chambers filled with golden light" Thorin said to him. "I remember" Balin said as he walked in. We followed them in. "Herein lies the Seventh Kingdom of Durin's folk" Gloin read outloud from a stone carving above the door. Bilbo walked in and looked up at it. "May the Heart of the mountain unite all dwarves in defense of this home" Gloin finished reading. "The throne of the king" Balin said as he looked at the carving. "And what's that above it?" Bilbo asked. "That is the Arkenstone" I replied. "Arkenstone" Bilbo repeated. "And what's that?" He asked me. "That, master burglar is why you are here" Thorin replied as he looked at Bilbo. Balin took Bilbo down the stone hall and talked yo him. He came back without him. "Where's Bilbo?" I asked him. "Searching for the Arkenstone" Balin replied. We sat outside the tunnel with the door propped open with a rock. "Oh, misty eye of the mountain below Keep careful watch of my brothers' souls And should the sky be filled with fire and smoke Keep watching over Durin's sons" I started singing. The dwarves all looked at me. "If this is to end in fire Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night Calling out father oh Stand by and we will Watch the flames burn auburn on The mountain side And if we should die tonight Then we should all die together Raise a glass of wine for the last time Calling out father oh Prepare as we will Watch the flames burn auburn on The mountain side Desolation comes upon the sky Now I see fire Inside the mountain I see fire Burning the trees And I see fire Hollowing souls I see fire Blood in the breeze And I hope that you remember me" I sang as Thorin looked at me. His eyes were locked on to mine. "Oh, should my people fall in Then surely I'll do the same Confined in mountain halls We got too close to the flame Calling out father oh Hold fast and we will Watch the flames burn auburn on The mountain side Desolation comes upon the sky" Thorin sang. "Now I see fire Inside the mountain I see fire Burning the trees I see fire Hollowing souls I see fire Blood in the breeze And I hope that you remember me" Thorin and I sang together aa he grabbed my hand. "And if the night is burning I will cover my eyes For if the dark returns Then my brothers will die And as the sky is falling down It crashed into this lonely town And with that shadow upon the ground I hear my people screaming out" Thorin sang. "Now I see fire Inside the mountains I see fire Burning the trees I see fire Hollowing souls I see fire Blood in the breeze" We sang together. " I see fire" Thorin sang. "Oh you know I saw a city burning out" I sang as Thorin squeezed my hand. "And I see fire" He repeated. "Feel the heat upon my skin" I sang as Thorin kept his eyes locked on mine. "And I see fire" Thorin repeated again. "And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side" We sang together. There was a pause of silence after we sang. The dwarves started cheering. I smiled at Thorin before he crashed his lips down against mine. The dwarves wiped away tears as they looked at us. "That was beautiful lassie" Dwalin said and smiled.

There was a loud bang. "Was that an earthquake?" Ori asked and stood up. "That my lad, was a dragon" Balin replied. "What about Bilbo?" Ori asked as we saw the tunnel glowing red. "Give him more time" Thorin replied. "To do what? To be killed?" Balin asked. "You're afraid" Thorin said. "Yes! I'm afraid. I fear for you. A sickness lies upon that treasure horde, a sickness which drove your grandfather mad" Balin said to Thorin. "I am not my grandfather" Thorin said angrily. "You're not yourself! The Thorin I know would not hesitate" Bali said before being cut off my Thorin. "I will not risk this quest for the life of one burglar" Thorin said harshly. "Bilbo. His name is Bilbo" I said upset. "We will give him more time" Thorin said as he looked at me. His eyes were now hard and unlike anything I had seen before. Another sound was heard from the tunnel before Thorin ran down. "Thorin!" I yelled as I followed him down.