The End of a Journey

Erebor has been rebuild easily and the Arkenstone was burried deep within the mountain. Thorin had returned to his normal self after the Arkenstone was gone but with being king he had changed. He became more stressed and more grey had appeared streaked in his hair. We were married soon after Erebor was rebuild. The only sight that cheered Thorin up was the sight of his wife and kids. That's right kids. We had 4 of them, all boys. There was Beorn, the oldest and most stubborn just like his father, and Thráin and Thrór, the twins who reminded me of Kili and Fili, and lastly Arthion who looked more like me with his blonde hair. Our little family had grown along with the love between Thorin and I.

      Thorin started to show clear signs of the time getting to him and I decided we would make for the undying lands. Beorn would take over as king and become a strong and powerful dwarve. Before we set off to the undying lands we were seen off by our friends. Everyone from the journey had come, even the elven kings and king of Dale, and Beorn. They wished us a safe journey and a long life in the undying lands. We stood on the deck of the boat and waved as our friends dissappeared out of view. "Our journey had ended my azyungal" Thorin said as we looked out at the water. "It is my melleth. But our sons will have many more and so will we in the undying lands" I told Thorin and smiled. He moved closer to me and placed his lips on mine. We both pulled away and looked back out at the land we had to cover before reaching our destination. "We have many more adventures ahead" Thorin said with the biggest smile spread across his face.