Trolls, Orc Packs, Warg Scouts, and Wizards

>Arandur's point of view<

It was raining when we set out again. "Here, Master Gandalf, can't you do something about this deluge?" Dori asked from behind us. "It is raining master dwarve and it will continue to rain until the rain is done" Mithrandir said. "If you wish to change the weather of the world, I suggest you find yourself another wizard" Mithrandir said. I took a deep breath and pushed all the rain off the company. "Gandalf I thought you said you couldn't control the weather" Thorin said. "I cannot and neither can any dwarve here. But Arandur can control the elements" Gandalf said. Thorin looked at me. "I did say she would be a great person to have on hand" Gandalf said smiling. "Nothing is impossible for an elve" I joked. "I did say she would have to be able to move mountains or something worth my time" Thorin said. "I just didn't know controlling elements would be it" Thorin said as he looked at Fili who was riding beside him. His nephew let out a loud laugh before his uncle stared him down. We stopped to rest for the night. Thorin started giving out orders to his company of what they would do. Fili and Kili were put on pony watch. Oin and Gloin were in charge of the fire. Bombur was told to make food. I closely watched the large dwarve as he cooked. I did not trust him with making our food. I believed that by the time it was ready it would be gone and eaten. Thorin has upset Mithrandir with how stubborn he was and left us. If I would've had my way I would've left with him.

      That night we had an encounter with trolls. Our burglar had been captured by them when he was trying get back two of our ponies. Kili and Fili had run back to the camp. "Bilbo has been captured by trolls!" They yelled together. "Quickly. We must get him. He's the only one who can retrieve the Arkenstone" Thorin said as we all grabbed our weapons and followed the brothers. We had managed to keep the trolls off when they grabbed Bilbo. "Lay down your arms or we'll rip his off" The troll threatened. We threw down our weapons and were thrown into sacks. Half of us were thrown into a pile while the other half was thrown over the fire. I was thrown next to Throin. In actuality I was thrown on top of him. My head was resting on his chest and I struggled more than twice to move off of him but Kili had been thrown on top of my legs keeping me planted where I was. Bilbo stalled the orcs until the sun rose. Mithrandir came to our rescue, turning the trolls to stone. When we were out of the sacks Thorin walked over to Mithrandir. "Where did you go to, if I may ask?" Thorin asked him. "To look ahead" Mithrandir replied. "What brought you back?" Thorin asked. "Looking behind" Mithrandir said and smiled. "Mithrandir" I called as I walked closer to the two. "How did trolls make it this far South?" I asked as I reached them. "They could not have moved in daylight" He responded. "There must be a cave near by" Thorin said as we started searching for a cave. Once we found it the company went inside. I stood near the entrance next to Dwalin as the other dwarves burried gold they found. Mithrandir took a sword made by my people and gave a small one to Bilbo.

      No sooner did we leave the cave that we were met by Randagast the brown. He told Mithrandir of the necromancer. We heard a noise before a warg attacked us. Thorin brought his sword down into his neck killing him. Another one appeared behind him and Throin was struggling to get the sword out of it. Both Kili and I hit the warg with an arrow. "Warg scouts. Which means an orc pack isn't far behind" Thorin said finally getting his sword free. "Warg scouts?" Bilbo asked. "Who did you tell of your quest beyond your kin?" Mithrandir asked. "No one" Thorin said. "Who did you tell?!" Mithrandir demanded. "No one I swear!" Thorin replied. Mithrandir's gaze turned towards me. "Well don't look at me. I didn't tell anyone" I said throwing my hands up to show I was innocent. "What in Durin's name is going on?" Thorin asked. "You're being hunted" Mithrandir said. "Come on!" Thorin yelled as we followed running behind him. We reached an open area with few rocks around. We hid behind one and waited for them to pass. An orc was on top of the rock though. ~"Arandur. Where are you pretty elv"~ He called as his warg walked across the stone. Thorin looked at Kili, signaling for him to shoot. Kili drew back the arrow and shot one at the warg and another at the orc. The rest of the company attacked both the orc and the warg as he fell on the floor. We heard another screech from further on. "Go!" Thorin yelled to his company as Mithrandir led the group into the middle of the clearing. Mithrandir found an entrance to Imladris and hid by it. "Stand your ground!" Thorin shouted. I stood by Kili defending off wargs and orcs further off than anyone els. "This way you fools!" Mithrandir yelled. Everyone ran towards the entrance and Throin stood by it making sure all of his company made it. "Kili!" Thorin yelled. "Hurry!" Kili yelled to me. I made my way slower than Kili still trying to fight them off. I was hit by an orc and fell onto my back. "Arandur!" Thorin and Kili yelled in unison. ~"The elven woman"~ The orc said and he pressed his foot onto my chest. ~"What would Azog said if he knew you harmed me"~ I barked. The words flowed out of my mouth as if I had been speaking black speech all my life. The orc cowered at the thought of Azog killing him. A rock hit him in the shoulder making him stumble back. I got up and ran to the entrance to see Thorin, Kili, and Ori standing by the entrance. I slid in and they followed. "Are you alright?" Ori asked as I dusted myself off. I nodded and smiled. "Thank you" I told Ori as he smiled back. "It is no trouble" He said. We heard a horn. I knew that sound. It was an elv horn. An orc had falled down into the passage we were in. Thorin reached down and pulled the arrow from his neck. "Elves" He said and tossed the arrow to the floor.

      "We don't know where the path leads. Should we follow it?" A member of the company asked as I looked at the dead orc in front of us. "Of course" Someone els responded. {"You spoke to the orc"} Mithrandir said to me. I looked at him. {"Yes"} I said as we started to follow the path. {"What did you say?"} Mithrandir asked. {"I asked what would Azog do if he knew he harmed me"} I said and smiled as I followed close behind Kili. {"You spoke in black speech"} Mithrandir said. {"Yes. I learned it from Azog"} I said as we got closer to the exit of the path. We walked out of the passage and saw a beautiful and fimilar sight. "Imladris" I said as I looked around at the fimilar place. It looked just as beautiful as the last time I was here.