Friend or Enemy?

___________________________________________

             ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!!

____________________________________________

      Azog stood on top of the mountain. There was a smile spread across his face as he looked down at Thorin. ~"Thorin son of Thráin. Have you come to die?"~  Azog asked. Thorin turned towards me. "Will you follow me one last time?" Thorin asked. I nodded and smiled. "Of course" I said as he smiled back. Thorin ran charging at Azog. I tried to run closer to him but another orc got in my way. ~"Not so fast princess"~ The orc said in a mocking tone. ~"Move or be killed"~ I replied. The orc laughed. I drove my sword into his chest. ~"Who's laughing now"~ I said and pushed him to the ground as I pulled my sword out of him. I started running towards Thorin to help him. "Aran" Thorin said as he saw me. "This is my battle" He said as he blocked Azog's mace. "Any battle you're fighting is my battle" I told him.

      I took my sword and swung it at Azog's leg. It brought him down on to his knees. I held my sword up to his neck as he looked at me. ~"Arandur. You don't have to do this. We can leave together and kill this dwarve scum. We can be happy. Just the two of us"~ Azog said as my hands started to shake. I was afraid. Afraid to lose Azog and afraid to loose Thorin. I didn't know who meant more to me. "Aran, you can't really be thinking about leaving could you?" Thorin asked. I turned towards him and shook my head. ~"Azog I could never be happy without Thorin"~ I said as I steadied my hands. ~"I'm sorry my friend"~ I told Azog. I pulled the sword quickly to the side. There was two thumps. One from Azog's head and the other from his body falling. "Aran" Thorin said and smiled. "This battle isn't over yet" I told him as more orcs ran towards us. One had hit Thorin in the head with his mace. It was a hit hard enough to make him bleed but not hard enough to kill him. I heard the sound of Beorn's growl as he got closer. Beorn had killed more orcs than anyone alone. The battle lasted long but when it was finally over the dispute over the Arkenstone returned. "The Arkenstone messes with your head" I told Thorin as he looked up at Thranduil. "We need to burry it back in the mountain" I said as I looked at Thranduil and Bard. "She has a point. The Arkenstone corrupts you. It needs to be returned to the mountain" Bard said agreeing with me. "And they will receive treasure for their help in the battle" I told Thorin. "The treasure is mine!" Thorin yelled. "I am Arandur, princess of Lothlórien! My word goes! They will receive treasure of you will get none!" I yelled at Thorin. "You spoke up to me" Thorin said in shock. I nodded before he placed his lips on mine. "Your word goes" Thorin repeated and smiled.

      "If this is what the elven queen of Erebor can do to the king.....then I do not questions their ways" Bard said and smiled at us. "Bard, you will have your treasure to rebuild Lake-Town and Dale. Thranduil, you will get your gems" I said as Thorin walked towards the mountain. "Queen of Erebor. May you live long and have many offspring" Thranduil said and bowed. I turned around and joined Thorin to the mountain. We sent out the share of the treasure like we promised. Thorin had collapsed on the way back. "Thorin!" I yelled as I got on my knees and sat by his side. The company had come to our aid and stood around us. "He's injured" Balin said as he looked him over. "I was hit with Azog's mace in the chest" Thorin said as his eyes struggled to stay open. "Thorin" I said as I held on to his hand. "Arandur" Thorin said and smiled. "Thorin no. You can't" I said as a tear fell down my cheek. I placed my hand on hus chest and pushed as much energy from the elements as I could into him. His eyes closed and another tear fell down my cheek. I moved away from him and let go of his hand. Balin bent down and listened to his chest. "He's still breathing. He just needs rest" Balin told me. Dwalin offered to carry Thorin inside Erebor do he could rest. I thanked him more times than I needed to.

      Thorin had woken up later the next day. The first thing he did was send the treasure to the elves and people of Lake-Town. The Arkenstone was returned to Thorin and was handed over to me. I was in charge of taking care of it until we could return it to the mountain. The rebuilding of Erebor had started and the journey of the dwarves to the mountain was easier for them than it was for us.