Chapter 5: Lee Jeno

"Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to throw up," Jeno exclaimed to the boys surrounding him, looking at the neon sign that boldly shone 'open'. They all just laughed and patted his back. Mark came up next to him and rubbed his shoulder comfortingly.

"Listen, dude, we'll be at the ice cream parlor around a block from here. We'll stay there until you're done since it's open all night." Mark explained and Jeno glared at him. The rest of them waved as they headed off and Jeno responded with a vulgar gesture.

"How is this parlor still fucking open," Jeno whined to himself, his eyes to the mocking 'open' sign.

Jeno looked back at the parlor from his retreating group of 'so-called' friends. He looked at the warm and inviting shop with the name 'NCITY' printed across the top. Jeno rubbed his hands together completely regretting going to the party. He could have easily turned down the dare but Mark and Jisung had brought up some compelling points. And by compelling points he meant blackmail. What blackmail? Jeno's body shivered at the thought of that video spreading throughout the school and had found himself immediately agreeing to get the tattoo rather than see that video come to light.

Jeno sighed, mustering up the courage to enter the shop and took the first step towards the door. His hand closed around the door and he heard a soft ding sound out as he entered the dreaded parlor. He was immediately met with four pairs of eyes and he shifted nervously under their stares.

"Hello! Welcome to NCITY tattoo parlor!" A bright smile greeted him from behind a desk. "Here to get a tattoo?"

"No, he's here to get a new pair of shoes, yes he's here to get a tattoo Ten." A taller brown-haired male sarcastically remarked earning a hit over the head with papers.

"It's a fucking greeting babe," who Jeno concluded was Ten said, still sweetly smiling. The other two males laughed and the shorter one turned to Jeno with a laid back smile on his face.

"Here to get a mystery tattoo?" He offered and laughed at Jeno's shocked expression. "I just assumed because it's close to 3 am and you look extremely uncomfortable."

Jeno fiddled with his hands before he nodded, "My friends dared me too, blackmail was involved and here I am." He laughed shyly at the end and the shortest nodded his head understandably.

"Well then I'll be taking care of you tonight, My name's Renjun." the tattooist smiled and offered his hand towards Jeno who shook it. Suddenly his words sunk into Jeno's brain and his smile widened.

"Wait you're Renjun like Huang Renjun? From the art department?" Jeno exclaimed and suddenly felt embarrassed at Renjun's shocked expression. Renjun blinked, unresponsive before the pink-haired boy behind him nudged him.

"O-oh uh yeah that's me. Renjun from the art department." He said,  a disbelieving but extremely happy grin forming on his face.

"Cool. Sorry, I asked I had just heard your name and art department together. I didn't mean to be rude." Jeno apologized but Renjun waved his hand as if to wave the apology away.

"Don't be sorry! It's perfectly fine." Renjun's addicting smile rested on his face and Jeno started to unconsciously smile. "You can settle payment Ten over there at the front desk." Renjun motioned to Ten who waved happily at Jeno. Jeno just nodded and walked over to pay for his mystery tattoo.

After paying Renjun motioned for Jeno to follow him down the hallway and they headed down. Jeno glanced at the pink-haired guy, finding him somewhat familiar but not really thinking too hard about it.

Renjun brought them to a room and opened the door, motioning for Jeno and the other boy to enter first. When Jeno entered he looked around completely shocked.