Chapter 6: Na Jaemin

Jaemin had no idea how he had ended his day with his initials on someone else's body but the world works how the world works he guessed. He rubbed his thumb over incredibly cute Jeno's hand as he watched incredibly cute Renjun explain aftercare to Jeno and how to take care of his new mark.

Something 24 hours something antibacterial ointment something soap blah blah moisturizer.

Jaemin stared at the now bandaged tattoo adorning Jeno's hip and he grinned to himself. He had no idea why but he felt extremely pleased seeing Jeno labeled with his name. He also felt strange, seeing as he had only met both of these boys within the span of two days but he couldn't imagine his life without either of them.

How did I live my life before Huang Renjun and Lee Jeno? Jaemin questioned and couldn't find a proper answer so he shrugged the idea away and went back to staring at Jeno.

He had been flirting it up with Renjun, "accidentally" calling him pet names like 'babe' or 'sweetheart' and was completely immersed with the flustered boy when Lee Jeno walked into their parlor.

As soon as that bell rang Jaemin turned to be met with another stunningly gorgeous guy and wondered what he had done to be blessed twice in one day. The guy who walked through the door had ruffled black-hair, a jawline that could cut a bitch, and the cutest eye smile as he rubbed the back of his neck, seemingly embarrassed. Jaemin shamelessly checked him out from his cute (yet extremely sexy) face to his multi-colored hoodie to his black jeans that alluded to muscles under all that clothing and honestly, Jaemin couldn't wait to take off that damn hoodie to see what was underneath. From what he could tell, he would not be sorely disappointed.

He had reluctantly torn his gaze away from Jeno to look at Renjun and almost cried from happiness when he saw Renjun looking at Jeno the same way he had been. Maybe with somewhat cleaner thoughts.

Renjun's POV

Renjun wanted Jeno to nail him to the fucking wall.

Possible with Jaemin.

Definitely with Jaemin.

Jaemin's POV

You see, Jaemin was well aware and completely comfortable with his sexuality and had long ago accepted himself as polyamorous. He was, however, questioning at that moment if he should change to Reno-sexual because that was damn appealing.

He only gazed longingly as Renjun and Jeno interacted, beaming brightly when Jeno hadn't mentioned any rumors, curing his brain for bringing up the rumors when he had first been introduced. He knew how happy that would make Renjun and he could tell from the boy's body language that he was right.

Before he knew it Renjun was leading the two of them to his room and Jaemin felt Jeno's eyes rake curiously over him. He had resisted the urge to make eye contact and wink.

After they had entered the room and they had been introduced to each other they had started discussing the tattoo and Jaemin almost threw himself onto Renjun out of happiness when he had started suggesting places to put the tattoo. When Jeno had laid down on the table and started to undo his pants Jaemin couldn't bring his eyes away.

Only when Renjun pulled him over to the door and grabbed his face to focus Jaemin's attention on himself did he drag his eyes away.

"I have an idea for a tattoo but I need you to agree with me." Renjun had explained, smirking devilishly at Jaemin. As he sketched it out for him Jaemin gasped and had drawn the shorter boy to himself and kissed him lightly on the cheek.