Chapter 20: Lee Jeno

Jeno wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled in satisfaction, wrapping paper, and various tools surrounding him as he sat on the floor.

Christmas was tomorrow and Jeno had just finished wrapping his presents for everyone.

Jeno moved to quickly start cleaning up, glancing at the clock which read 1:26 and he started to pick up faster. He was supposed to be at Renjun's dorm at 2 along with everyone else to start preparing for a night of cooking, games, and possibly underage drinking.

Jeno threw all the Christmas wrapping supplies on his bed and grabbed a huge bag, starting to strategically stack the presents so most of them would fit. Jisung should be coming soon to help him carry some of the presents, seeing as he had wrapped with Chenle and had just kept his presents at their dorm.

Jeno paused for a second. Jisung was actually getting pretty close to Chenle. He made the mental note to ask the younger about it later. After stuffing most of the presents into the quite large bag he sat down on the floor, back resting on his bed frame.

He placed his hand on his hip, pulling his clothes away to look at the tattoo placed there what seemed like forever ago.

H.rj + N.jm

He smiled as memories of that early fall morning came back. He was so lucky to have Renjun and Jaemin in his life. His life seemed so bland before, almost depressing. It felt like he had been missing those two from his life and when he met them, everything came into place. He supposed it was just the type of relationship and chemistry they had. Ever since he had first set eyes on Renjun and Jaemin in the front of the tattoo parlor his heart recognized them and he instantly felt an attraction.

Jeno laughed to himself, turning his head to the door and slowly getting up when he heard a knock.

"Jisung, it's your dorm. You have a key." Jeno said as he opened the door to reveal the youngest blonde-haired boy.

"I forgot I gave it to Chenle when I was turning down the hallway, it be like that sometimes," Jisung pushed past Jeno, leaning down to pick up one of the bags.

"Sometimes I forget this is actually Chenle and your dorm," Jeno teased, rewarded with a red face and a stutter of 'l-let's just go'.

Jeno walked back to pick up the couple of presents that hadn't fit into his bag and the two headed out, almost running to get to the Christmas festivities.

___________________

They had met Mark on the way, struggling with two bags that he had full of presents that didn't seem wrapped. Unfortunately, Jisung and Jeno didn't have any hands to help so Mark was left to struggle as they finished walking to Renjun's dorm.

As soon as they knocked Renjun whirled opened the door, threw Jeno and Jisung a quick 'hi', and dragged Mark into the dorm, immediately bringing him into his room.

"Wow, you just got ignored by your boyfriend," Jisung tsked as they headed in, Jeno in shock. They walked into the kitchen and were immediately greeted by shouts, Jeno tackled into a hug.

"Jen," Jaemin cried excitedly and Jeno felt his heart warm, "Did Renjun ignore you too?" He pouted and Jeno nodded. Jaemin's face turned into a playful frown as he glared at Renjun's closed bedroom door. He whirled around to point at Haechan who widened his eyes, drink almost touching his lips.

"This is Mark's fault!"

"Don't blame Mark, this is your shorties fault!"

"Hey don't call him short he gets aggressive!"