Chapter 21: Na Jaemin

Mark Lee was 21. When one turns 21 they have the privilege and honor of going out and purchasing a certain beverage with a completely legal and valid ID.

Said beverage is alcohol.

"I'd like to make a toast." Mark slurred, giggling as he leaned heavily on Haechan who was giggling next to him, "to my amazing boyfriend."

"He's not your boyfriend yet idiot," Jisung protested from the couch, "you gotta like, kiss him first or something."

"Yeah kiss him or something!" Chenle cheered from his side, lifting up his almost empty bottle. Jaemin laughed and turned his head from the two boys slouched together to Mark just as he grabbed Donghyuck by the waste and sloppily place his lips on the others.

Honestly, Jaemin wasn't even sure if Mark's lips touched Haechan, both clearly too drunk to think let alone see straight.

Jaemin was sitting on the floor, propping himself up with one hand while holding his drink in the other. A stumbling sound drew Jaemin's head to his right and he snorted.

Renjun had just drunkenly stood from where he was previously seated on Jeno's lap in the single armchair Renjun and Chenle owned. Renjun tripped as he made his way to the front of everyone, motioning for Mark and Donghyuck to sit down. The two obliged and Renjun cleared his throat dramatically.

"First I'd like to thank my wingman," Renjun wipes a fake tear away and pointed to the couch, "Park Jisung for daring Jeno to get that mystery tattoo."

Protests erupted from the couch and everyone laughed at the wronged Chinese boy, disbelief evident on the boy's face.

"Injunnie, please we've been friends for so long how could he be your wingman!" Chenle cried out as Jisung struggled to breathe next to him, body racked with laughter. Jaemin looked at Renjun, laughter bubbling out of his mouth at Renjun's serious face as he shook his head. 

"My best guy Jisung, bless him, helped me to cop not only one boyfriend but two." Renjun hit his chest twice and pointed at Jisung who copied the gesture. 

"Dude," Mark said groggily, frowning at he squinted over at Jeno who looked confused as to why Mark was looking at him, "Dude, you never like, you never like showed us your tattoo." 

Jaemin whipped his head towards Jeno, mouth open and Jeno's eyes widened. 

"Yeah," Jisung chimed in, "I guess I kind of forgot to ask." and Renjun made a sort of strangled sound.

"All my hard work and you didn't even show them?" Renjun pouted and Jaemin nodded along sadly, taking a sip of his drink. 

"Okay okay, fine fine," Jeno said standing up and started to untuck his shirt and pull down the hem of his pants, immediately meeting protests from four of the boys in the room.

"We wanted to see your tattoo Jeno, not your dick," Haechan had a hand over his eyes, "tattoo, NOT dick."

"Yeah man I mean, I have like a boyfriend," Mark said scrunching his face in disgust, hand covering Haechan's eyes as well. 

"Might I remind you that we are minors Jeno," Jisung added, pointing first to Chenle then himself. 

"Pull it down more," Jaemin chorused, winking at Jeno when he looked at him, face red.