Chapter 7: Lee Jeno

Jeno felt like he was in some sort of limbo.

When he had been inside the tattoo parlor, it had seemed like all time had stopped. However, as soon as he exited, time seemed to go too fast and he stared at the ever so lightened sky and started walking towards the ice cream parlor.

Once he had arrived he entered the shop, his eyes glancing around for his friends. Seeing as no one was present he sighed and made his way to the front counter.

"Hello," Jeno smiled at the girl working at the counter who seemed half-asleep, "we there any guys here earlier? Did they leave?"

The girl's eyes opened and blinked a couple of times at Jeno before he could see her really process what he said.

"Oh yeah! About six guys, all drunk off their asses? You're Lee Jeno right?" And after Jeno nodded his head in confirmation she smiled. "They left around 45 minutes ago. The one in the blue sweatshirt, um, Doyang I think? Yeah, he said to tell you when you showed up that they all went home." She finished explaining and Jeno gave her a small smile.

"Thank you, make sure you get some good sleep," he finished as he walked out of the shop and he saw the girl give him a grateful nod.

Jeno made his way down the several blocks before he finally reached the campus. As he made his way back to his dorm room he could still see a couple of stranglers like himself heading home from various parties. As Jeno walked back his eyes rested on an empty bench and he paused, heading to take a seat after a brief consideration. As he sat down he felt the crinkle of the bandage and swung his legs up on top of the bench to make sure he didn't rub against his tattoo.

He had some thinking to do.

Jeno had never been this confused yet happy in his life. In the last couple of hours, he felt his life completely change but now that he was away from the two boys, he felt strange. He had no idea how to describe this feeling but it was almost like longing, but not. He didn't want to say he was uncomfortable and he definitely didn't want to say he regretted anything that had happened.

He was just confused.

Jeno rolled his neck out and took a deep breath, attempting to calm his rapid heartbeat.

Jeno had never even looked at dating anyone, at least not in the past two years that he had been attending university. Not until today at least.

Am I gay? Jeno bit his lip and started to chew absentmindedly on his fingernails. This was something that he'd have to ask Mark and Jisung. He sighed knowing that he'd also have to figure it out for himself as well.

Next question, was he polyamorous? Jeno groaned and smacked his forehead. It was way too early to try and figure out what was going on, but he wanted to sort through his thoughts sooner rather than later. Jeno decided to reason through his feelings logically or, at least, as logically as he could.

You think Renjun is sweet Jeno concluded but felt his cheeks begin to heat up again as he thought about Renjun's hands on his body. And he definitely has some effect over me.

Now onto Jaemin, jeez where do I start. He's so flirty but it makes my heart race He placed his hand over his chest and thought about how Jaemin had held his hand and whispered into his ear. That feeling, it had been so relaxing and probably the only thing that had kept Jeno on that table. Besides not wanting to disappoint Renjun. Jeno smiled as he thought of the two comforting him and explaining everything to him so patiently.

Well, it is their job Jeno sighed and frowned.

"There's no saying they love me either, they could have just wanted my body," Jeno muttered to himself as he rubbed his hands together to achieve some kind of warmth at the cold thought.

Jeno craned his neck to look up at the sky and observed the lightening scene. He brought his head back down with yet another sigh and figured that he thought as much as he could right now and would try to piece the rest of his muddled brain together after he got some sleep. Thankfully he only had one class in the afternoon so he could rest.

Jeno swung his legs back over the side of the bench and stood up, cracking his joints before continuing on his way to his dorm.

At this point, there was no one outside and when Jeno glanced at his phone screen which read 6:45 and he groaned at his lack of sleep, stamping his foot down in protest and he picked up his pace to get back to his and Jisung's dorm.

As Jeno walked into his dorm room he heard some rustling and paused, hoping he didn't wake Jisung.

"Jeno?" A small voice came from beyond their tiny hallway and Jeno smiled softly. He quickly took his shoes off and padded into their main dorm space.

"Jisungie?" Jeno whispered towards the lump on Jisung's bed and he heard a small noise of confirmation in return.

"Sorry, we left you." Jisung's tired voice replied from underneath his blankets and Jeno laughed lightly before walking over to Jisung's bed.

"It's okay, go back to sleep shorty." Jeno affectionately ruffled what he could reach of Jisung's hair and he heard a grumble followed by Jisung's head poking out of the covers.

"I'll be taller than you, you just wait." His eyes narrowed and he pouted as Jeno laughed more.

"Okay, I'll wait for that day." Jeno smiled softly at his friend before shrugging off his jacket and diving under his own covers, sleep quickly overtaking the tired boy.

___________________________

A slightly shorter chapter today, hopefully, Jeno figures out his feelings :D

I love you all, stay safe and healthy, and take care of yourself

Here's my smiley for the chapter :)