Chapter 22: Na Jaemin

"It's present time fuckers!" Jaemin heard right as he felt something soft come into contact with his head. He sat straight up, not exactly caring about waking up Renjun or Jeno as his eyes locked onto the grinning boy in the doorway.

"You're dead," Jaemin growled at the boy who blew a kiss at him, dashing out of the room. Jaemin leaped out of bed, whirling out of the room, grabbing the thrown pillow. He burst into the living room, took one look at Donghyuck and threw the pillow directly at him, hitting his face with incredible accuracy.

"Well that's nice," Mark murmured, sipping on his mug of coffee, curled up on the couch as he looked between a panting Jaemin and Donghyuck who was dizzily getting up from the floor.

"Jaems do you want coffee?" Jaemin turned to look at the head that poked out of the kitchen and he frowned.

"First of all, yes, second of all, should you even be in the kitchen?"

"No coffee for you," Jisung grumbled as he disappeared back into the kitchen and Jaemin let out a sound of protest, about to follow Jisung into the kitchen but a pillow hit the side of his face. He turned his head slowly, a small smile coming onto his face, looking into Donghyuck's challenging eyes.

"You're dead."

_______________________

Several minutes later after yelling, brutal hits, and Mark, Jeno, and Renjun pulling the two off of each other, they were ready to hand out presents.

Jaemin was sitting on Jeno's lap on the armchair, cup of coffee in both of his hands. He blew on it before taking a precious sip of the wakey juice. A smile cracked on his face as he saw Renjun seated on the floor next to the tree and pile of presents with a Santa hat on.

He had the cutest smile on his face and Jaemin nudged Jeno to hand him his phone. He quickly took a picture of Renjun while he was looking for the first present to hand out and Jaemin showed the photo to Jeno who cooed at Renjun's cuteness.

"Here, Jisung can have the first present! It's from Jeno!"

Jisung excitedly grabbed the present, flashing a smile at Jeno before rushing to unwrap the gift.

And the present gifting began.

_______________________

After a couple of hours, with a break in the middle to eat lunch, they had finally finished opening all the presents.

Jaemin was sitting next to Renjun on the kitchen floor, both with the canvases they had gifted each other, their new paints from Jeno spread out in between them. This was quite possibly the best Christmas Jaemin had ever had. It wasn't even the presents, although they were good. It was the fact that he got to spend it with not just his friends but his boyfriends as well.

He had constantly shifted around the room. Sitting on Jeno's lap, back hugging Renjun as he distributed presents, laying his head on Haechan's lap. The latter didn't last very long as Mark had forcefully removed Jaemin's head, placing his own there as he smoothly flipped the other off.

Jeno accepted his cuddles the most, openly wrapping his arms around the youngest when he found his way back to Jeno. Jeno had the most relaxing aura around him Jaemin found. Not only did he smell good, kind of like old cologne and the pine trees surrounding campus, but he always had the most calming habits. Jeno unconsciously drew circles onto Jaemin's arms or tummy when he was back hugging him or would start to hum a lullaby. Jaemin had found himself almost falling asleep several times.

Jeno was playing Mario cart on Jisung's new Nintendo Switch that Chenle had bought him and he could hear the yells of the others egging Jeno and Jisung on as they raced.