Chapter 15: Lee Jeno

The dull thrum of rain lulled Jeno reluctantly from his sleep. He kept his eyes closed at first, listening to the rain hitting the pavement and the windowpane outside.

Hot breaths hit Jeno's neck and he cracked open his eyes open very slightly to look at the boy curled into his chest. Renjun had been messing around last night, kicking and pushing himself and Jaemin off of him when they tried to cuddle with him.

Jeno let out a huff, smiling down at the boy who had wrapped his arms around Jeno and tucked his head between Jeno's chest and chin. Jeno's eyes traveled from Renjun's entwined body to Jaemin's sleeping face.

Jeno smiled softly at his pink-haired boyfriend who was pressed right up against Renjun's back, his arm wrapped lazily over Renjun's side and lightly touching his own.

Jeno lifted his arm that was resting beneath his head and moved carefully, reaching over to brush the hair that was covering Jaemin's face. Jeno felt a leg move to touch his and he winced as the cold foot came into contact with his body.

He couldn't bring himself to go back to sleep so he slowly turned over, carefully detaching Renjun's limbs and shifting him over to cuddle with Jaemin. Trying not to wake the two boys up he gently shifted his body away from their sleeping forms and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

He flinched as his feet touched the cold wood floor and he stood up carefully, stretching out and satisfyingly cracking a couple of his limbs. He glanced at the two boys who had wrapped their arms tighter around each other as if to make up for the lost warmth of another body. Jeno grabbed his phone with one hand and brushed his fingers through his messy hair, trying to somewhat clean it up.

He wandered into the living room that connected to the kitchen and immediately looked out the window, watching the raindrops race down the glass pane. He immediately felt like going back to bed to cuddle with his partners as he looked at the gloomy day outside. He made his way over to the counter and took a seat, turning on his phone to respond to some notifications before starting on breakfast.

He clicked through Instagram quickly, checking his friends' latest posts and commented on some of them.

Chenlee_

 ♥️|231    💬|25

♥️|231    💬|25

Chenlee_ Thanks for letting me sleepover after Norenmin kicked me out...of my own dorm...

Comments...

Kun_Qian_ Who is this?? Did my son get himself a boyfriend??? 🤔
—>Chenlee_ Go away grandpa, massage ur back or smth
—>Lucas.Xuxi. The amount of respect our elders get these days is so upsetting 😔

PwarkJisung you're welcome to stay over anytime lele 💕💕
      —>Chenlee_ 💕💕
      —>JenoJams Heart emojis?? Damn you guys are moving faster than we do and at our rate we're getting married next month.
—>Chenlee_ GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DORM ROOM
      —>Kun_Qian_ watch your damn language
   —>PwarkJisung eye-
        —>JenoJams I think I'll just stay here, you've got a great kitchen
        —>PwarkJisung 💀💀