Chapter 27: Na Jaemin

WARNING: 18+ smut scene for the chapter. Honestly, Just skip the whole chapter if you feel too uncomfortable because there is no fluff or important plotline. Mwah.

The three boyfriends had just gone through an extremely stressful couple of weeks. So they did what any couple with two other incredibly hot boyfriends would do.

Jaemin moaned as Jeno's lips trailed across the back of his neck. His hand reached around and grabbed a handful of Jeno's hair when he bit down lightly, trailing his tongue over the bite and pressing a soft kiss to ease to slight sting. He felt his hips buck up as Renjun pressed his knee against his erection, moaning as Renjun's finger's lightly traced over his stomach, contrasting the different pressures he was feeling.

"O-oh my, Renjun please," Jaemin groaned and flung his head back to lay on Jeno's shoulder, giving Jeno more access to his neck. He closed his eyes shut and he let out a series of soft moans as Renjun slid his pants off to start palming him through his boxers. Jaemin felt his body shake with the pleasure both of his boyfriends were giving him and he felt a little drool leave his mouth as Renjun continued to rub against his hardening dick.

He let out another small moan when Jeno's lips trailed up his neck and his hand gripped Jaemin's chin to force him to still as he licked to drool away from Jaemin's mouth. Jaemin ground his hips backward against Jeno's erection that was pressed against his back and his chest swelled when he heard Jeno moan at the friction.

"J-Jaemin," Jeno moaned loudly into Jaemin's ear as Jaemin repeated the movement and Jeno's hands moved to grip Jaemin's waist tightly to push him back again, an action Jaemin knew was going to leave bruises later.

Jaemin let out a gasp as Renjun's rolled his hips down on him, rubbing their painful erections together and granting the both of them pleasure from the rough friction. Jaemin was rewarded even more by Renjun's deep and unsteady breathing as he rushed to grant both of them the release again.

Renjun whimpered, clearly not satisfied with just the friction and he moved to slide Jaemin's boxer's off of his legs. Jaemin let out a shallow groan as the air hit his hot skin and he turned his head to place kisses onto Jeno's exposed neck.

He felt Jeno hum at the feeling of Jaemin's lips pressing against his neck and Jeno's hand reached around to rub the skin right above his pelvis. Jaemin let out a whine and placed his hand over Jeno's forcing it to move down and grip onto him. He moaned against Jeno's neck as the older began to move his hand up and down.

Renjun let out a stifled moan and Jaemin glanced over at the lewd sight of Renjun fingering himself. Jaemin reached over to grip Renjun's ankle, grabbing his attention.

"Junnie let me help you," Jaemin managed to get out as Jeno's hands drifted over his thighs, his hole, and then back to his dick. Jaemin grabbed Renjun's side and turned him around so Renjun's back was placed against his side. His hand drifted across Renjun's hip and down to his hole, pushing one of his fingers into his tight heat. Renjun moaned loudly and gripped onto the closest thing which happened to be Jeno's leg. Jaemin twisted his finger in and out, adding another digit without warning, causing Renjun's legs to shake with pleasure.

"Is he ready?" Jeno's low voice asked and Jaemin laughed as Renjun nodded his head moaning a needy 'yes' as Jaemin pulsed his fingers in and out at a steady rhythm. Jaemin heard rustling and felt Jeno slip a condom over Jaemin's dick, placing a small kiss behind his ear. "Do you want me too?" Jeno trailed his tongue up the back of Jaemin's ear and Jaemin nodded before letting out a shaky yes.

They all shifted as Jeno took off his boxers and placed a condom over his own leaking erection, Renjun moving to straddle Jaemin's hips. Jaemin felt Jeno place himself under him, Jaemin's back pressed flush against Jeno's sweaty, bare chest. Jaemin inhaled when Renjun placed two hands onto Jaemin's chest and lifted himself up to slide himself onto Jaemin's dick.