Chapter 11: Huang Renjun

It had been two days since he had tattooed Jeno and seen Jaemin.

Renjun had spent yesterday in the dorm hanging around with Chenle. They watched movies, did some cooking, and worked on their projects next to each other while singing to the music playing on their speaker. It was a much needed relaxing day.

But now Renjun was stuck wandering through the school hallways hearing people speak about him as if he couldn't hear them. He was on his way to pick Chenle up from his class and go get food. However, as Renjun saw a familiar blue-haired boy walking past him he couldn't resist himself and grabbed the younger arm.

Whispers immediately rose as Renjun dragged the protesting boy to an area away from everyone.

"I didn't do anything to you! Let me go!" The blue-haired boy protested and Renjun sighed, making sure there weren't a lot of students in the area before turning to the younger boy.

"Jeez I'm not going to hurt you calm down," Renjun leaned up against the wall, "You bumped into my friend around a week or two ago right? He's got green hair."

Jisung's face expressed realization and he started to look panicked. "I already apologized to him!" He protested with obvious anxiety.

Renjun put a hand on Jisung's trembling shoulder before smiling at him warmly. "Calm down, Jisung is it?" and when Jisung hesitantly nodded Renjun continued, "I'm heading to pick him up from class now and I wanted him to apologize to you for being so cold."

Jisung's eyes narrowed and his mouth opened and closed, looking extremely confused. "But, I was...the one who bumped into him?"

Renjun laughed before ruffling Jisung's hair, something that only Jeno had the habit of doing, "He was rude to you after you apologized, you don't have to come with me but I really do want him to apologize to you." Renjun gave Jisung a hopeful look. Still being extremely confused as to why this rumored "bad-boy" was being so nice Jisung nodded and Renjun smiled reassuringly again.

"Then let's go, he's probably waiting for me." Renjun motioned for Jisung to follow him.

When they neared Chenle's classroom Renjun spotted the green-haired Chinese looking through the hallways, probably looking for him.

"Chenle!" Renjun yelled and lifted his hand up so that Chenle could see him. Chenle easily spotted him and raced over.

"Junnie, you're late!" Chenle pouted when he finally reached Renjun and he only laughed in response.

"Here, I brought someone." Renjun moved out of the way at looked back at Jisung who had been hiding behind him, his face red. Chenle's eyes widened and he recognized the blue-haired boy and he immediately launched himself at the younger. Jisung's face evolved into pure panic as Chenle threw himself onto him.

"Oh my gosh I don't know what came over me the other day but I was so cold and rude and I didn't mean to be so mean towards a baby like you please forgive me." The boy practically yelled at the blue-haired who just nodded his head rapidly.

"It's okay! It's okay!" Jisung tried to calm down the crazed male. Renjun could only laugh. After a minute of apologies, Renjun finally dragged Chenle off the overwhelmed boy.

"We were going out to eat, If you don't have anything to do, do you want to come with us?" Renjun and Chenle looked from Renjun to Jisung, giving Jisung hopeful eyes. Jisung took one look at Chenle before nodding, Chenle letting out a victory screech. "You're paying you green-haired gnome." Renjun finally let go of Chenle's shirt but Chenle turned to Renjun smirking.

"I didn't bring my wallet to class because I knew you would pull this shit!" Chenle laughed and Renjun widened his eyes.

"Well I didn't bring my wallet either! I was just going to make you pay for it!" Renjun groaned and Chenle let out a groan as he sank to the floor.