Chapter 12: Lee Jeno

Jeno groaned, trying to shift before he realized he couldn't move. Jeno groaned again and blinked his eyes open. Jeno smiled slightly when he saw his arms wrapped around Renjun's small frame, their legs tangled together. Jeno felt a hand graze his arm lazily and he lifted his gaze to see Jaemin smiling with his eyes closed on the other side of Renjun. Jaemin's fingers traced circled and patterns onto Jeno's skin and ruffled through Renjun's hair soothingly.

Jeno closed his eyes and drew himself closer onto Renjun's back, placing his lips softly on his nape. Jeno heard a small groan from the oldest and felt Renjun's muscle shift in his arms. Jeno heard a quiet laugh from Jaemin as Renjun shifted back into Jeno's chest.

"Good morning," a soft yet low tone greeted Jeno's ears and he opened his eyes to look into Jaemin's now open eyes. Jeno gave Jaemin a tired smile felt Renjun shift next to him again, still fighting to go back to sleep.

"Go back to sleep," Renjun's hand reached out and dragged Jaemin closer to the two, taking his other hand and placing it over Jeno's arms which had wrapped tighter around his middle. Jaemin and Jeno indulged in Renjun's wish, shifting closer to encase the precious boy within their arms.

Jeno didn't fall back asleep, instead focusing on Renjun's slowed breaths and Jaemin's fingers which traced over his arm until they stilled. Jeno rested his head in the crook of Renjun's neck and shifted his legs so that one was intertwined with Jaemin's.

Jeno didn't know he could ever feel this happy. He felt like he was going to explode from the amount of love radiating from his body. He felt Jaemin's arms snake around Renjun's waist next to his own arms and press against Jeno's stomach. Jeno unraveled one of his arms from around Renjun to rest lazily on Jaemin's arm.

The three of them stayed like that for a while, Jeno and Jaemin enjoying the presence of each other while Renjun slept on in his lovers arms.

Eventually, Renjun began to shift again, this time stretching out his legs and rolling his shoulders back to wake up his muscles.

"Good morning Injunnie," Jaemin cooed as Renjun opened his eyes and Jeno pressed a chaste kiss the side of Renjun's jaw.

"How long have you been up?" was Renjun's response as Jaemin retracted his arms, sitting up and yawning.

"A while." Jaemin turned towards Jeno and Renjun who were detangling themselves to sit up. Jeno smiled at the two boys next to him and leaned over Renjun to kiss Jaemin softly on the forehead before placing one on Renjun's forehead.

"I think this is the happiest I've been in a while," Jeno confessed as he slid out from under the covers and onto the cold wood floor. He turned towards the two to give them an overwhelming eye smile before sleepily heading into the bathroom.

"I think my heart just combust," Renjun absent-mindedly stared at the door Jeno disappeared into and Jaemin laughed before pressing a kiss to Renjun's temple.

"That's our cute Nono," Jaemin agreed and Renjun hugged Jaemin tightly. "Renjun can you check what time it is?" Renjun nodded, reaching over to Jeno's bedside table where their phones were piled together and grabbed his, turning on the screen to read 11:43.

"It's almost a quarter to noon," Renjun responded and Jaemin hummed in response. Renjun swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, stretching again and running his hands through his messy hair. Just then Jeno came out of the bathroom with a fresh face and brushed hair.

"You guys can use the bathroom, Jisung's got a lot of packaged toothbrushes that he steals from the dentist so you guys can take one of those and," Jeno walked over to ruffle Renjun's hair, looking between the two, "I have extra clothes if you need to do something later and change."