Part 1

"Ugh, why did I even agree to go with you," I groaned, getting ready to go to a frat party tonight.

"Because you love me and haven't left the house in awhile," My best friend/ roommate Alexis said, watching me put on makeup.

"I guess you're right but who's party is this again?" I said and she looked through her phone

"Ryan's" She responded, not looking up from her phone.

"Gay Ryan or Hot Ryan from the bar?" I asked then she looked up at me.

"Hot Ryan, now come on We're gonna be late," She rushed me as I literally just finished putting on eyeliner.

"Ok how do I look," I said referring to my tight black mini dress and regular black converse. (Since I didn't want to break an ankle by the end of the night)

"Hot, now come on our ride is here," Alexis said before grabbing my arm. I quickly grabbed my phone off the charger and follow Alexis to our Uber. It took less then five minutes to pull up to the frat house full of drunk, sweating, hormonic teenagers. Stepping out the car, all you could smell was alcohol. Alexis quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me into the house where Ryan greeted us.

"My two favorite girlies, so drinks are in the kitchen and the dance floor is full of hotties, so have fun," Ryan screamed wrapping his arms around both our shoulder and walked away.

"I thought you said it was Hot Ryan's party?" I yelled, asking Alexis.

"It is, Gay Ryan is just here, "Alexis yelled, answering me over the music.

After a couple hours and many drinks, I found myself sitting on the couch trying to cool down when this guy walked up to me.

"Hey you wanna dance?" He asked, seeming more drunk than I was.

"Sure," I said getting up from the couch and followed him to the middle of the room. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I Swayed my hips on him. He kissed my neck as I tangled my fingers through his hair.

"You wanna go upstairs babygirl?" He asked and I turned to him. He bit his lip, scaling me and I nodded when his eyes met mine. He dragged me upstairs to a random room that was all clean and blocked out the noise from downstairs. As soon as that door shut I was being pinned against it with my lips crashed into his. He was taller than me so I jumped, wrapping my legs around his torso. He smirked into the kiss before walking over to the California king that was in the middle of the room. He tossed me onto the bed and we continued to make out till both our clothes were gone. For being hella drunk everything felt so good, his lips leaving kisses down to my hips before he came back up and kissed me to block out my moans when he pounded inside of me. God my moans could probably be heard over the music downstairs of how loud we were. His movements were fast but steady. I couldn't hold back a single moan, or curse. Even tho I came before him he kept going till his condom filled up. He pulled out and threw away his used Condom before laying beside me. I kissed him again, wanting more but he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Sounds like things are dying down, down there, maybe we should leave," He said and I nodded, having no voice left after getting all of it fucked out of me. We both got dressed and he kissed me one more time before we left the room, and let me tell you my fucking legs were so fucking sore, but I managed to make it downstairs. Getting downstairs he left me at the bottom of the steps and I found Alexis making out with Ryan and quickly convinced her to leave.