Part 21

(Later)

I was sitting in my room editing the pictures Griffin sent me. I heard my door close and stopped what I was doing.

"Hello?" I called out, it was silent. After about a minute I got up and walked out my living room, no one was out there. As I was about to go back to my room, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to them. They put there hand over my mouth and I could feel their breathing near my ear. They held my arms down as I struggled to get away.

"Stop moving," He whispered in my ear in a deep voice. I felt tears forming in my eyes from how scared I was. My heart was beating out of my chest as I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't move until I felt his hands moved up my arms. I shivered in fear as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Leave me alone," I said and tried to move out of his grip. He chuckled and his grip got tighter around me. His head was resting on my shoulder and I swollen for the third time. I was shaking and couldn't do anything or get away. He clearly his throat and again I shivered.

"Look at me," He whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

"Y/N I said look at me," He repeated. How does he know my name? I slowly turned my head and at him. He  smirked and I kicked him.

"Seriously Jaden?!" I yelled as he fell to the floor. He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I was scared shitless, why did you do that," I yelled again and he stood up.

"That wasn't fucking funny, I actually thought I was being kidnapped or something," I said and he saw the tear stains on my cheeks. He came closer to me and rubbed his thumbs across my cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you that much," He said and I pouted.

"You're an asshole," I said and he chuckled before hugging me.

"I'm sorry," He said and I laid my head on his chest.

"Let me make it up to you," He said and looked up at him.

"How?" I questioned and he took out his phone to look at the time.

"I'll order something while you choose a movie, I don't care which," He said and I smiled.

"Ok but I want something else too," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"Ok let me order the food first then we can do whatever you want," He said and I went back to my room. He followed and order the food.

"It'll be here in twenty minutes," Jaden said as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"I know what will make you feel better," Jaden said and kneeled in front of me. He gripped my thighs pulling me closer to him and I looked down at where he was between my legs. I bit my lip and he pulled at my leggings. He pulled them down to my ankles and came back up to kiss me.

"I'm really fucking sorry," he said and kissed me again before going back down between my legs. He kissed up my thigh and stopped near my still covered area. He pulled down my  underwear and looked up at me.

"Remember that day in my car?" He asked and kissed up my thigh again. I nodded and bit my lip as he got closer to me.

"I could I forget," I said as he gripped my thighs. Jaden pushed my legs further open and licked up my folds. I moaned loudly as he blew on what he just licked. I bit lip as he did it again. I gripped my bed sheets as he swirled his tongue around my clit. He licked down this time and stopped at my entrance. He swirled his tongue around in me and I moaned while tangling my fingers through his hair. He smirked and pulled away. I groaned in frustration before he replaced his tongue with his long index and middle fingers. Curling his fingers and pushed them in and out at a rapid speed, then stopping after I had came on his fingers. He licked off my juices then looked at my thigh questionably.

"What's this?" He questioned and ran his finger over the mark on my inner thigh.

"A bruise, I bumped into the counter earlier," I Said and he raised his eyebrow.

"How the fuck did you manage to get a bruise in that place by bumping into a counter?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"You know how clumsy I am," I said and he nodded. I got redressed and he cuddled up with me.

"You still mad at me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not anymore," I said and he kissed my forehead before his phone went off.

"Food's here," he said, getting up and leaving the room. I sat up as he came back with bags from The Cheesecake Factory. I smiled as he sat next to me. I chose a random movie on Netflix and we just chilled for the rest of the night.