Part 19

I woke up around 3 am for no reason. I looked over at Jaden, who was asleep. I got out of his grip around my torso and went downstairs for some water. When I walked into the kitchen Griff was leaning on a counter.

"Hey," He said with smile.

"Hi," I said and went over to him.

"Need something?" He questioned.

"Water" I said and he went over to the fridge. Griff grabbed a water and came back over to me. He passed me the water and leaned back on the counter next to me. I jumped up onto the counter and took a sip of water as he looked at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, just opened the pictures you sent me and they look great," Griffin said.

"Thanks," I said and there was an awkwardly silence.

"So how's things with Jaden?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Great," I said and he put his phone on the counter.

"Want anything else, since we're down here," He asked and I nodded.

"Do y'all have ice cream?" I questioned and he chuckled again.

"I think we do, but I thought you didn't like ice cream?" Griff said, going over to the Fridge.

"I don't, but I really want ice cream," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"What?" I questioned.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked and felt my forehead with the back of his hand. I grabbed his hand and we stared at each other for a second. He stepped back, clearing his throat and went back over to the fridge.

"So we have Chocolate brownie chunk and Vanilla," He said and I went over to him and grabbed the Chocolate one. He smiled at me and grabbed two bowls and spoons.

"So are you on your period or something?" He question and giggled.

"Or something," I said and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Jaden never told you guys?" I questioned.

"He never really talked about you unless it was that week y'all were apart," Griffin said and I scooped some Ice cream into the bowls.

"Really?" I questioned and he nodded.

"So he never mentioned that I'm pregnant?" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"You're pregnant?" He whispered yelled and I nodded.

"Yeah..." I said and finished putting ice cream into the bowls. Griffin put the ice cream back in the freezer then came over and leaned on the counter next to me.

"So It's Jaden's?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Griffin we hooked up way before I knew Jaden so it's definitely not yours, " I said and he chuckled.

"You know I wouldn't mind doing you again," Griff said and I choked on some ice cream.

"What?" I said after clearing my throat.

"I'm serious," He said and stood in front of me.

"Griffin I'm with Jaden and your editor," I said and he shook his head.

"Assistant now and I'll pay you double but you have to do something for me first," He said and my heart started racing. I can't cheat on Jaden he's literally all I have.

"Which is?" I questioned.

"Kiss me," He said and I shook my head.

"I can't do that," I said and he stepped closer to me.

"What's the harm?" He asked, smartly.

"My relationship," I said and he sighed.

"I knew you wouldn't do it, "He said and I was confused.

"But seriously tho would you like to be my assistant, you could be over here more often with Jaden and I promise I won't make you do anything crazy," Griffin said and I thought about for a second.

"Sure, but are you still gonna pay me double?" I questioned.

"Like I said you have to kiss me first," He said and I rolled my eyes before kissing his cheek.

"Is that good enough for you?" I questioned and he smiled.

"I was joking but of course I'm gonna pay you double, you're gonna be dealing with me more often now," He said with a chuckle and we stayed in the kitchen talking for a little longer before cleaning up and going upstairs. I quietly went back into Jaden room to see him still asleep. I laid back down with him. He rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Where'd you go?" He whispered.

"To get water and talked to Griffin about some new projects," I said and snuggled up with him. He smiled and kissed me forehead before falling back to sleep.