Part 9

(The next day)

I woke up around eleven and get ready for my day with Jaden.

"Hey Y/N?!" Alexis shouted From the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I shouted back.

"Can you come here?" She asked and I was confused but went to the bathroom to see what she wanted.

"What's this?" She asked, showing me a positive pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?" She questioned and I nodded.

"When did you take this?" Alexis asked.

"This morning and I forgot about it," I said and Alexis shook her head.

"Are you gonna tell Jaden?" She asked.

"I'm gonna try to tell him today," I said and she gave me a hug.

"I'm going to be here for you the entire time," Alexis said and I smiled.

"Well I gotta go," I said and took the pregnancy test from her hand.

"Good luck," She said and I put the test in my bag. I'm such an idiot, what if Jaden doesn't want the baby. I mean I'm only 18, do I even want the baby. Those questions ran through my head till I saw Jaden standing out side the Grove. I got out my Uber and he looked up at me. I walked up to him and he smiled then Hugged me around my waist.

"How you've been?" He asked and I intertwined our hands.

"Good," I said with a smile as we walked into the Grove.

"So am aloud to kiss you or?" He questioned and I giggled. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"Depends," I said and he stopped walking and pulled me in. I looked up into his mesmerizing baby blue eyes.

"I've missed you," He said and held my waist. I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He kissed back and smirked. I pulled away and sighed.

"I have to tell you something," I said and he took my hand again and we continued walking.

"What is it?" He asked and I looked down at my purse.

"Can we go somewhere more private first?"  I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Ok?" He questioned and we went over to the bathrooms. I snook us into the family bathroom and he leaned on the wall.

"What's up?" He asked and I sighed.

"Don't freak out ok?" I said and he ran his hands through his hair.

"Y/N you're making me nervous," He said and I took a deep breath.

"You have no idea how nervous I am," I said and he looked at me questionably.

"What's wrong?" Jaden asked and I took the test out of my purse. I held the test in my hands and turned to him. He looked down at the test and his smile faded.

"You're pregnant?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I found out this morning," I said and he sighed.

"What are you planning on doing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I wanted to tell you first," I said and he looked down at the test again.

"Is it mine?" He asked.

"Yes," I said and he took a deep breath.

"I'm not ready for something like this," Jaden said and I sighed.

"Ok if you're not ready then you're ready but I'm keeping the baby," I said and he ran his hands through his hair again with a sigh.

"Ok I'll try to be there for you because I really like you," Jaden said and I hugged him. He hugged back and I heard him sniffle.

"Jay?" I questioned and looked at him to see a tear run down his cheek. I wiped it away and he gave me a weak smile.

"Sorry, I just can't believe I'm gonna be a dad," He said and I smiled before kissing him. He kissed back then there was a knock on the door.

"Sorry we'll be right out," Jaden shouted and took my hand. We left the bathroom and shopped around for a little before Jaden drove me home. We joked about how he got me pregnant in this car and honestly I did laugh because you'd think a person would got pregnant somewhere else.