Part 34

After a couple hours my mom went back to the house to give Jaden and I a night alone with Lara. Jaden has been taking care of her for the most part to give me time to rest but I still helped as much as I could. Lara was very quiet through out the night and Jaden got up once at like four in the morning. I got woken up as well since her crying just echoed throughout the room. That morning one of the nurses helped me with my first time breast feeding and I know Jaden probably enjoyed that since he took like a million pictures. Around noonish I finally got up from the hospital bed after laying down for a couple hours. Jaden was putting the baby down for her nap while I showered and stuff. When I got back into the room Jaden was sitting by the window, on his phone.

"You lookin at the pictures you took?" I questioned and he looked up at me.

"Just trying to choose which ones to post," He said and I sat with him.

"We should tell them today," I said and he smiled.

"I mean we've waited this long," He said and I looked through the pictures with him and edited the one we liked best before posting them. Jaden captioned his "I love you Y/N and I love the life we have brought into this world. Lara Angelina Hossler welcome to this crazy place." I posted on my Instagram too even tho I wasn't that big I still did and I captioned mine " Lara Angelina Hossler I don't know what I would be doing right now if I hadn't met your Daddy. I love you Jaden and our beautiful babygirl. As soon the posts went up there were so many comments and questioning and of course hate. Jaden took my hand and He went live on Instagram to explain everything.

"Guy's none of this is fake. Y/N and I are currently sitting in our hospital room with Baby Lara and she sleeping right now but when she wakes up Y/N will bring her over," Jaden said and I nodded.

"How did you meet and how did you manage to keep it a secret this whole time?" I read a comment.

"We met through a friend and I honestly don't know how we kept this from you guys this long, we were going to tell y'all sooner but a lot has been going on," Jaden said and I put my head on his shoulder. We went through a couple more comments before Lara woke up.

"That's my cue," I said, getting up and going to pick her up. After calming her down I brought her over to the window and held her in camera view. All the community were saying of precious she was I smiled as Jaden kissed my forehead.

"This is Lara and she's named after my great grandmother," I said and left frame to change her diaper and fed her.

"Y/N is currently feeding the baby," Jaden responded to a comment. After a few more minutes Jaden ended the live and came over to me. He sat on the bed next to me as I just finished feeding Lara.

"You're already amazing at this," He said with a smile.

"It's been one day," I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"But you're still Amazing," Jaden said and I kissed him. He kissed back then I handed him Lara.

"Burp her, while I looked through the bag for some socks for her," I said, getting up from the bed. Jaden gently held Lara against his shoulder and rubbed her back. By the time I had found some socks he was holding her normally and I smiled.

"And you said you weren't ready to be a Dad," I said and he chuckled. I gave him the socks and sat next to him as he put them on her tiny, little feet.