Part 24

(The Next Day)

Jaden went back to the apartment Alone with a rented moving van while I stayed at our house with my parents and edited a YouTube video for Griffin. After editing for a few hours My mom came into the room with food. My Dad followed her and sat on the bed with me.

"You want to take a break and come downstairs and watched a movie with us?" My dad asked and I nodded,  closing my laptop. I followed my parents downstairs. We sat in the living room and watched a couple movies. It was around 7 PM when Jaden came storming into the house. The door slammed and I quickly got up and went to the main hall and saw Jaden. His face was red and his hands were in fists. He had a newly bruises on his face and lips.

"Baby what happened?" I asked going up to him.

"That fucking piece of shit happened," He yelled as I took his hands. One of his fists had blood on his knuckles. The other has a cut on his middle finger.

"Jaden what happened?" I asked again and the anger on his face told me Griffin.

"That Mother fucker came to the apartment looking for you, while I was packing up your room. He shouted stupid ass nicknames before coming into the room and looked at me. I told him you weren't there and he just kept going on and one about you and him being together," Jaden shouted and I rubbed my thumb over his cheeks, he hissed in pain and I took him into the kitchen.

"What made you hit him?" I asked.

"When he called you a slut," Jaden said and I felt tears form in my eyes.

"He named off a couple guys and I want to know if it's true," Jaden said and I shook my head.

"Baby of course not, I've only been with three guys since I've moved here," I said and stepped closer to him. I wrapped his hands and he held my waist, pulling me closer.

"I want you to quit," He said and I nodded as he laid his head on my chest. I rubbed his back before walking away to grab a wet cloth to clean him up a little bit. He gave me a weak smile as my mom walked into the kitchen.

"Is everything ok in here?" She questioned.

"It will be," Jaden said and my dad walked in too.

"Jay do you want to go lay down?" I questioned and he nodded. He went upstairs and I heard our bedroom door close. I explained what happened to my parents and my dad made a joke about being in the same situation with my mom and a close friend when they were younger. After a few minutes I went upstairs to check on Jaden. He was asleep on the bed and I sighed, grabbing my phone. I called Griffin, walking into the bathroom.

"I knew I was going to hear from you soon," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Griffin I can't keep working for you," I said and he sighed.

"I had a feeling you'd say that," Griffin said.

"I'm not comfortable with what happened today, even tho I wasn't there Jaden came into our house with blood all over him and he was so angry and I couldn't get him to calm down for a couple minutes, I want my last paycheck and I'm done, "I said and he sighed again.

"Y/N I'm sorry for everything and I will send you the check, and tell Jaden I'm really sorry, I over stepped. It's just I don't think you're pregnant with his kid, We hooked up at least a month before you and Jaden did so please get a DNA test," Griffin said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Good bye Griffin," I said, about to hang up the phone.

"Y/N please just do it for Jaden, not for me because I know you don't want to hurt him if it isn't his and you'll probably tell him it is his no matter what the test says, " Griffin said and I shook my head.

"Griffin I know for a fact that this baby is Jaden's and if you call me again about the baby being yours I swear I'll do worse than what Jaden did," I kind shouted into the phone before hanging up.