Part 8

(A week later)

I was sitting on my the couch watching a movie with Alexis and I haven't spoken to Jaden since that morning.

"So you ready to tell me what's going on between you and Ryan?" I asked, looking at Alexis.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I heard y'all the other night all giggly and flirting," I said.

"We're trying to figure out where we stand since the party," Alexis said.

"And how about you? Have you even texted him?" She asked and I sighed.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked, taking another hand full of popcorn.

"Y/N you broke thing off with Jaden because of me and all he's been posting is broken hearts, I think he was really into you," Alexis said.

"Well I care about you more and I was only fucking him, so why should I even try to talk to him, so he can use his sexy ways for me to go suck him off, I'm happy right now," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You didn't even give a chance," she said.

"I thought you didn't want me messing around with him?" I questioned.

"I didn't until I saw how hurt you were after ending things with him, and if you do give him a chance, trying actually getting to know each instead of fucking," Alexis said and I gave her a weak smile.

"I'll think about it," I said and we continued to watch our movie.

(Later)

I was sitting on my bed, staring at my phone. Deciding whether or not if I wanted to call Jaden or not. I looked at the number on my screen, still debating, then my phone rang. It was an unknown number but I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey is this Y/N?" The voice asked.

"Yeah? Who's this?" I questioned.

"Bryce Hall, I'm roommates with Jaden Hossler and he's been in this funk for about a week now and he won't talk to us," Bryce said and I sighed.

"Can you put him on the phone?" I asked.

"Ok," Bryce said and I wait for a second. I heard a sigh before speaking.

"Jaden?" I questioned.

"Y/N?" Jaden questioned.

"Jaden I think we should start over," I said and heard a chuckle

"Maybe we should, so how about I come over," Jaden said and I thought about what Alexis said.

"No, We should meet up tomorrow at the Grove?" I said.

"Ok, what time?" Jaden asked.

"1:30,"I said with a smile.

"Sure I'll see you tomorrow," Jaden said and I hung up the phone. I put my phone down and Alexis poked her head into my room.

"Was that him?" She asked and I nodded.

"Oooooooo when are y'all meeting up?" Alexis asked, fully coming into my room, all dressed up for a party.

"Tomorrow and where are you heading off to?" I asked.

"Out with Ryan, He asked me out," Alexis said with a smile.

"Have fun, I'll be here working on some stuff," I said and she hugged me before leaving.