Part 5

(later that day)

I was sitting on my bed strolling through Netflix on my computer when my started ringing, I picked it up without looking at the number.

"Hello?" I said and kept scrolling through Netflix.

"Hey beautiful," I heard Jaden's voice.

"Jaden?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"How did you get my number," I asked.

"Ryan gave it to me," He said.

"So what are you doing?" He asked.

"I was scrolling through Netflix but Now I'm thinking about you," I said.

"Damn so there's this party tomorrow night and I think Alexis is going so you go with her, "Jaden said.

"Why should I go?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Because I want to see you," Jaden said and I could already feel myself getting hella wet for him.

"Jaden, why can't you come over right now?" I complained.

"Because I'm busy right now and as badly as I want to, Alexis is there, " Jaden said and I sighed.

"Then I'll come to you,"I said, hopping he'll say yes.

"Sorry, all my roommates are home," Jaden said with a sigh.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow then," I said and Alexis came into my room.

"Yep, well have a good night Y/N," Jaden said and I hung up the phone.

"Was that Jaden?" Alexis asked 

"Yeah..." I said and she sighed.

"Y/N this is gonna be the last time I'm gonna warn you about him,"Alexis started.

"Jaden might seem all hot and sexy at first but he's gonna break your heart," she said.

"Alexis, we aren't even serious, or together. We're just messing around," I said and she shook her head.

"Well don't fall for him, y'all can be fuck buddies all you want. Just don't catch feelings or get pregnant," Alexis warned me and I nodded.

" I won't," I said and she hugged me.

"Don't get hurt," She said and I smiled.

"Also Ryan said he was coming over with food," Alexis.

"Gay Ryan?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yep, he wants to spend the night with use, since he got in a fight with his parents again," She said and the doorbell rang downstairs.

"That's Ryan," Alexis said and we went downstairs. I went to the living and sat on the couch while she got the door. After two minutes Ryan and Alexis came into the Living with food and Alexis kept looking over my shoulder.

"What?" I asked and looked behind me to see Jaden. He smiled and my heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest.