Part 27

I read the test out loud while Jaden's head was on my shoulder.

"By order of Griffin Johnson we were requested to perform a DNA test on the unborn Baby Girl of Y/N L/N. The individuals tested were Jaden Hossler and Griffin Johnson," I read and Looked at Jaden.

"A girl," I said, crying at this point. He was crying too and kissed me quickly before letting me continue.

"In this ordered test we were required to find out the identity of the biological father, These test results show that Jaden Hossler is indeed the biological father of the unborn baby girl," I read and dropped the paper before basically tackling Jaden with a hug. He hugged back and Chuckled.

"That God," I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Now we have to go show that asshole the test results so he can leave us alone," Jaden said and I kissed him quickly before sitting back in my seat. Jaden drove to the Sway House and basically as soon as we got in the door, Jaden got dragged away to film. I stormed upstairs to Griffin's room and knocked on the door. I'm guessing Jaden got away from Josh since he had followed me. Jaden banged on the door and it opened after a couple seconds.

"I'm guessing you have the test results" Griffin said and I wanted slap that cocky looked off his face.

"Yeah we do and it is mine," Jaden said.

"Where's the results then?" Griffin asked and I passed him the paper. He read it then looked at us

"Congratulations y'all are going to make amazing parents," Griffin said with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm sorry for everything and I hope y'all can forgive me over time," Griffin said and passed the paper back to me. Griffin sighed and I looked at Jaden. He gave me a weak smile before hugging Griffin. I smiled and they pulled me into the hug. We pulled away from the hug and Jaden wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"So we're having a girl," Jaden said and I smiled.

"We have no choice," I said and he chuckled.

"Y/N, quick question?" Griffin asked

"What's up?" I questioned.

"Will you be my editor again, you know what you're doing and I honestly have no idea," Griffin basically begged and I giggled.

"Of course," I said and Jaden kissed my head.

"So we got something to film downstairs," Jaden said and Griff nodded.

"I'll be in your room," I said to Jaden before they headed downstairs. I went to Jaden's room to take a nap since it's been a LONG morning.

A/N:

HELP I NEED NAME IDEAS FOR THE BABY