Part 12

(Party time)

We pulled up to the party and the smell of alcohol filled the air. I kept looking at my phone since Jaden hasn't texted me back all day. Alexis and Ryan basically abandoned me at the front door. So I was stuck sitting around, drinking water till I fucking pissed myself. I took like six laps around the house till I was tired and went over to the couch. I wasn't expecting what I saw tho... Jaden and some random girl making out. My heart dropped to my stomach as the broke apart. I turned and walked basically ran away. I was half way out the door when I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Y/N hold on," Jaden said and I looked at him with the tears flowing down my face. He was clearly drunk, but sober enough to know he fucked up. I yanked my arm away and hurried out of the house. I walked all the way to the seven/eleven down the street and called an Uber home after getting some stuff. Jaden tried to call me the entire time and I just kept ignoring what he had to say. I sat on my bed in tears.

"I'm such an idiot," I cried and looked around my room. I started packing up my stuff because I was done with everything. I wanted to get away from all of it. By the time I was done, it was two in the morning and I had already found a one bedroom apartment 30 minutes away. By the morning I was moved out of the shared house Alexis and I were renting. I was sitting in my new apartment, still in the same clothes from last night, and surrounding by all my stuff. I looked down at my stomach and smiled.

"At least I'll have you in nine months," I whispered to myself as my phone went off, Alexis.

"Y/N, were are you?!" She shouted when I answered the phone.

"I left," I said and sat on my bed.

"What do you mean, you left?" She questioned.

"Alexis I saw Jaden last night, at the party he was with some girl," I said and the tears were coming back.

"So you moved out!" She shouted.

"I had to, you wouldn't understand why but I'm sorry," I said and hung up before she got to say anything else. I laid back on my bed and fell asleep for awhile.