Part 10

Jaden came inside with me and Alexis was In the living room when we walked in.

"Hey you two," Alexis said and I dragged Jaden over to the couch.

"Hey, so I told him," I said, sitting with Jaden. He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Jaden are you ready for this?" Alexis asked and Jaden shrugged.

"I said I was gonna try," Jaden said and I looked at him.

"Ok Y/N now that you're back, I'm gonna head out, Ryan wants me to help him with his new apartment,"Alexis said and hugged me before grabbing her purse and keys.

"I'll be back later tonight," Alexis said and left.

"Ok let's forget about the pregnancy for a second," I said, turning to Jaden.

"Why?"Jaden asked.

"Because Of this," I said climbing onto his lap. Jaden held my hips and smirked looking at me.

"Are you aloud to?" Jaden asked and I nodded.

"Yes now just go with it," I said and started grinding slowly. He kissed me as I kept going. He moaned into the kiss and I pulled away to undo his jeans. I pulled them down with his boxers as he watched in amazement. I  pulled at my leggings giving him a tease and he smirked before pulling me closer no that I was standing and he was sitting on the couch.

"You drive me crazy," Jaden said with a grip on my waist. I looked down at him with a smile. I stepped away and Jaden pulled a condom out his paint pocket. I got rid of my leggings and underwear. I climbed back onto his lap as he put the condom on.

"You sure?" He questioned and I nodded quickly.

"It's been a week and I want you so so badly,"I said and he smirked before guiding me on. I moaned from just getting on to him. He kissed me roughly as I bounced on him. He moaned into the kiss and gave my hips a squeeze. Next thing I knew he had flipped us over and was pounding in me hard. I moaned loudly into the kiss and he kept going. I tugged his hair and he pulled away from the kiss.

"Fuck that was hot," He said with a smirk and I bit my lip hold back a moan since he was still hitting my good spot hard. Jaden went down and kissed my neck which made that moan slip out.

"Jaden don't stop," I moan and he kissed my neck to my collar bone.

"Trust me I don't want to," he said and came back up to kiss me when we both came. He pulled out and laid in between my legs.

"I want this baby," Jaden said and I looked down at him.

"Seriously?" I questioned and he nodded on my chest as I played with his hair.

"If it means I can be with you then Yes I want this baby," Jaden said and got up. He took the used Condom off and threw it away as I got redressed. He did too then we cuddled on the couch.

"Jaden?" I questioned after about 20 minutes of silence.

"Yeah?" He asked and stopped running his fingers along my back.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He questioned and looked down at me.

"Like are we dating or just fucking again until I can't have sex anymore?" I questioned.

"I mean do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jaden asked.

"Yes," I said with a smile, laying my chin on his chest so I could look into his eyes. He smiled back and kissed me quickly.

"Then I guess we're dating," Jaden said and I kissed him again.

"Good because you're gonna have a hard time leaving me tonight," I said and he chuckled.

"So you kidnapped me?"He questioned and I nodded, laying my head back on his chest. He chuckled and started running his fingers down my spine again.