Part 16

After a couple hours we went back to my apartment. I dropped my bags by the door and fell onto the couch. Jaden chuckled and closed the door before sitting next me. I moved up a little and put my head on his lap. He looked down at me and smiled. I kept looking at the stupid bruise since it was really bothering me now.

"I hate that," I said pointing to the bruise.

"It's gonna go away," Jaden said and I sat up. I faced him and he looked at me questionably.

"Do you need something?" He questioned and I nodded.

"What is it?" He questioned and I smirked.

"Y/N?" He questioned and I climbed onto his lap. He gripped my waist and smiled.

"We can't," he said and I shook my head.

"Yes we can," I said and he shook his head.

"I don't want to risk it," Jaden said and I got off his lap.

"You could've stayed on me, I was just saying we can't," He said and I walked away to my room.

"Baby really?" Jaden said, following me. I tried to close my door but he pushed it open. I struggled but he got in.

"Babe what has the doctor told you?" Jaden asked.

"She it's fine," I said and he smiled stupidly.

"I'm not in the mood," He said and I rolled my eyes before falling onto my bed. I held myself up with my elbows and looked over at Jaden. He was still standing by my door with a stupid look on his face.

"Jaden if you're not gonna at least come cuddle with then leave," I said and he turned to the door.

"JAdEn," I complained and he chuckled while looking at me.

"What?" He questioned and I threw pillow at him.

"You're so annoying," I said and he came over to me. I glared at him as he sat down.

"Still No," He said and I hit him with another pillow.

"Ow, abusive," He said, grabbing the pillow from me. I grabbed another one and he held his hand out.

"Seriously stop," Jaden said in a demanding voice and I held the pillow against my chest. He looked at me for a second before taking the pillow awya from.

"Give it back," I whined and he shook his head before cuddling up with me. I smiled as he looked up at me from where his head was on my chest.

"I'll stay the night if you want," Jaden said and I nodded.

"Please," I said and he pecked my lips.

"I love you Y/N," He said under his breath, laying his head back on my chest. My stomach exploded with butterflies, hearing that.

"I love you too Jaden," I said and yawned, being really sleepy. He smiled and I played with his hair for a little longer, before falling asleep.