Part 36

(A couple days later)

My parents left to go home and Jaden was still in his mood of just attitudes and drinking for no reason. At first I did think it was about what people were saying but now it seems like it more than that. Right now it was around 1:45 in the morning and I was sitting downstairs on the couch with the baby laying next to me in a little blanket nest so she wouldn't fall off the couch. Jaden said he was going out with his friends tonight and I let him, which isn't sitting well with me since he said he was going to be home by twelve. Lara hates when either one of us isn't in the same room as her. She always wants both of us together and she was having a hard time sleeping tonight since Jaden wasn't here. She would wake almost every hour and I'd get her back to sleep but she just really wants Jaden home and so do I.

2:30- Nothing, he hasn't called or texted and if I tried to call or text he wouldn't answer. I was getting really nervous now, not knowing what he was doing or where he was at was driving me crazy. I was feeding Lara since she was refusing to go back to sleep. After burping her I laid her on my chest and laid back on the couch. She fell asleep and I looked down at her for awhile before falling asleep myself.

(The Next Morning)

I woke up the next morning in my bed next to Jaden. Lara was still asleep and was in her crib that we had put in our room. I looked over at Jaden and he was fast asleep. I couldn't tell if he looked hung over or not. I got up slowly and went downstairs to make some breakfast. After a couple minutes Jaden came downstairs, holding Lara.

"Someone could tell her mother wasn't in the room," He said with a smile and came over to me.

"Morning," I said and he kissed quickly.

"Morning, so what we cooking mama?" He questioned and held Lara against his shoulder and rubbed her back.

"You fed her already?" I questioned and he nodded.

"And Changed her," He said and I kissed his cheek.

"You feeling ok?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he said and I was really confused. He didn't seem hung over and his mood completely changed from what it was the past couple of Days.

"Did something happen last night?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No just went to the Sway House and we just chilled for a couple hours and I didn't realize what time it was," He said and I finished cooking. Jaden went over to the living room and put Lara in the Blanket nest I left last night as I followed him with our plates.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm good, just you seem different," I said and looked over at Lara, who was looking back at me with her big emerald green eyes.

"More babygirl," I said, putting down my plate and picked her up. I held her  in one arm and ate as much as could. I fed Lara while Jaden ate and we just hung out on the couch for the day.