Part 18

The next couple of days Jaden stayed with me to make sure I was ok even to I was fine. It was Saturday morning and Jaden was cooking while I was editing some pictures for Griffin.

"Baby you want go to place today?" He asked from the kitchen.

"Sure, when we leaving?" I asked.

"How about after breakfast, the guys wanna do a fanmail opening and apparently there's a whole pile of stuff for me," Jaden said and came out of the kitchen with two plates. He passed me one and I smiled.

"Thanks baby," I said and he kissed me quickly before sitting next to me. I put my computer down and we ate before getting ready and leaving to the Sway House. Jaden drove while I finished up the last picture I hade to edit. We pulled up to the house and I looked out the window and looked up at the breathtaking mansion.

"You Live here?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Yeah, now c'mon," He said, getting out the car. I followed him and we walked into the house.

"Where the fuck have you been?" The tall one with I'm guessing blue eyes said as we walked.

"With my girl," Jaden said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Is that Jaden?" Someone yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah, he brought his girl," He yelled back.

"Right, babe this is Josh," Jaden said and I smiled at Josh. He waved slightly as other guys came downstairs.

"This is Anthony, Bryce, Quinton, Kio, and you know Griff," Jaden said pointing the guys out.

"Hi," I said, awkwardly making eye contact with Griffin. The guys walked over to the living room and I followed.

"We're probably gonna be filming for a while so you wanna go up to my room," Jaden said and I nodded.

"I'll show her, since I have to grab my phone," Griffin said and walked out the living room with me. One we got upstairs Griffin looked at me.

"I didn't know you were dating Jaden," He said and I looked at him.

"Yeah and I didn't know you were his roommate," I said and he Chuckled.

"Does he know?" Griff questioned.

"No he doesn't know, why would I tell him," I said and Griffin stopped in front of me.

"This is his room, if you need anything we're downstairs," Griffin said and left me. I went info his room and laid on his bed. I watched some Netflix on my laptop since I had it with me. About two hours later Jaden came in.

"Sorry I took so long but the guys ordered some stuff and Josh's girlfriend Nessa just got here so do you want to come downstairs?" Jaden said and I nodded. I followed Jaden downstairs and we hung out with everyone else for a couple more hours before Jaden took me up to his room.

"I'm so tired," I said, falling onto his bed. He chuckled and sat next to me.

"You want me to take you home or do you want to stay the night?" Jaden said and I looked at him.

"I want to stay with you," I said and he smiled. He got up from the bed and went over to his closet. He threw me one of his shirts and I giggled, catching it.

"Change into that for the night while I go take a shower," Jaden said and I nodded. He left the room and I quickly Changed into his shirt and got up to steel a pair of sweat pants from him too. I put my hair up in a bun and laid back on his bed. After a while I fell asleep before Jaden even came back.