Part 31

The next morning Jaden and I woke up hella early to go pick up my parents from the airport and get last minute things for the baby shower.

"So who's coming tonight?" I asked Jaden as we walked out Party City with bags of decorations.

"I invited the guys to come and they were gonna bring some friends and what about Alexis? Have you heard from her?" He asked as we got to the car.

"I sent her an invite and Ryan said he was going to try to make it," I said with a sigh.

"Well let's look on the bright side, your mom and Dad are at the house cooking and we still need to pick up the cake and we're going to have a great baby shower," Jaden said with a smile. I kissed his cheek before we threw the bags in the truck and drove to the bakery for the cake.

"Even tho Alexis was supposed to throw you this party, I'm happy I got to," Jaden said as I paid for the cake.

"It is true that your best friend is supposed to throw the shower but you are my best friend for life soooo," I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah I forgot I'm stuck with you," He joked and we waited around for a couple minutes till the cake came out. Once we got home, the house smelled like my mom's cooking, Amazing.

"Hey you two, so some guys came over they're in the back setting up tables," My mom said as we walked on t the kitchen.

"Great I'm gonna go help them," Jaden said and went out to the backyard with the stuff from Party City.

"Is everything going ok?" I asked and my mom stopped what she was doing for a second.

"Everything is fine here, how about you go get ready for the party," My mom said and basically pushed me out the kitchen. I went upstairs and passed the nursery. The paint was fully dry by now and the only things in there were the rocking chair and a crib, there were a couple other things too but we still had a couple things to get. I smiled and went to my room and got ready for the baby shower. It started in a couple hours and I was really excited. While getting ready I forgot where I had put earrings and Jaden said they were in one of the top dresser drawers but I couldn't find them. As I looked around I looked in Jaden's side table drawer since I had be taking his side of the bed for a couple days. I didn't find them but I found a small black velvet box. I picked it up and and opened it slowly, inside was probably one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen. My heart was racing, was Jaden going to propose? I heard foot steps coming towards the room and I quickly closed the box and put it back where it was, Jaden walked in the room soon after I closed the drawer.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"My earrings that I bought from today," I said and he went over to the closet. He pulled them out of my jewelry box that was on the top shelf.

"You thought one of the guys were going to steel them when they came over last week," Jaden said with a chuckle and I went up to him.

"Thanks baby," I said as he passed them to me. I gave him a quick kiss and he looked over at his side table.

"Find anything interesting in there?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just your normal crap and by the way, a new pack of condoms? You do know I can't have sex until about a couple months after the baby right?" I said and he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. I giggled and went to the bathroom to put my earrings in. Jaden followed and wrapped his arms around me, he rubbed his thumbs across my stomach and I smiled at him, through the mirror.

"C'mon we've got more stuff to put up and your mom wants help setting up the food stuff," Jaden said and kissed my cheek before we headed down stairs where Anthony and Josh were helping my dad in the backyard blowing up balloons.